Chapter 94 - Reveal

Mamatina couldn't believe her ears, when Patrick told her that he knows Chris to well. Mamatina was speeches the more when Patrick also said that Chris even visited him last week before he travelled home, she became worried

"What if his not the one that took Tina?", Mamatina ask Patrick getting worried.

She assumed that if truly Chris came to visit Patrick and Patrick told him that his girlfriend and child was missing, and that means Chris isn't the one behind it.

Patrick stared at Mamatina, he gave her back her phone,

"Mama, if his not the one behind this we will find out, don't call his number, I already left my Village and I can't drive back there, to go check in his family house if he took Tina there, but I will go check his house in the City, even if it means me arresting him, he can't take Tina away, and take my son away too, it can't happen", Patrick told Mamatina, just as he set to leave.

"Mama I will be going back to the city now, if Chris was innocent, why didn't he tell me he heard of it, but he never told me he knew Tina, he never mentioned anything like that, even though I told him everything that happened between me and Tina, he never for once told me he knew Tina, or he was dating her too, I can't believe I have such an evil friend", Patrick spat out, he gave Mamatina some money, in case she needed anything and told her not to worry about going to the village police station, that he will handle everything from the City, and give her feedback.

"Okay my son, bye bye, and drive safely", Mamatina wave at Patrick as he cross back the road, entered his Jeep and drove off.

**

Patrick arrived City A in the evening, he couldn't get it off his mind that Chris is the one behind is troubled heart, he was worried sick as he really misses Tina, her soft lips, her chubby round face, her beauty fair skin, curvy hips and big buttocks.

"So Chris, you knew all this while who Tina is, hmm.. no wonder he advised me to go and marry Anita and was angry with me the other day I told him I made love to Tina and she loved it, Mm!", Patrick was angry, he couldn't wait for the following day, he looks at his wristwatch and assumed the police station will still be on duty, he needed to teach Chris a lesson.

Patrick didn't want to imagine Chris touching Tina, let alone making love to his Tina, the thought of it irritated him, he drove to City A, and reported the matter to the police station, with evident of the matter been handled previously by the Village police.

Patrick knew where Chris live in City A, he used to visit Chris before, when he was not that rich and also when sleepless nights of what he had done to Tina disturb him. Chris was like a brother to him in City A, as both of them where from the same hometown, but couldn't just let it slide. Patrick assumed if he did not teach Chris a lesson he will still do something more drastic than this in future, so he needs to be punished.

**

Chris did not talk to Tina after that Sunday night of discovering she's pregnant for Patrick. He hated to see her, "why would she even allow Patrick touch her again, was it also rape this time, or she's just confuse", Chris thought .

Chris managed and went in to his working place, he couldn't even concentrate at the office, what was he going to do. The doctor had told him that it was dangerous to abort the pregnancy as it was not discovered on time, and it could cause Tina some body damage if they continued.

Chris frowned, thinking about what he will do, he thought,
"Should I just take her back to the village?",Chris shook his head in irritation.

Mella wasn't on duty that Monday as he heard from the senior staffs that Mella, didn't come to work, even though she was the new head of office, she can still take some leave, whenever she wanted too.

Chris felt it was better as she didn't come, if not she will be requesting to see him or probably notice his irritated mood

Mella as told Chris before, that she will like to visit where he lived, but she hasn't officially told him when she will like to visit his home.

Chris came back from work that Monday and he saw Tina seated outside, while her son was playing with his toys, she greeted him but he didn't answer her as he walked in.

Tina stood up and went to carry her son and went inside, she knew Chris is very angry with her, for lying to him, but she couldn't brave up to tell him the truth.

Tina wonder who told Chris that she went to Patrick village, and was receiving pleasure from him, she knew she never told Chris, she travelled let alone mentioning Patrick to Chris's ear. She went inside and saw that Chris as gone to his room she sat at the couch and waited for Chris to come out.

"Chris as been ignoring me why?", Tina asked herself as she sat down on the couch, after some minute that seemed like an hour Chris finally came out.

He looked at Tina with irritation and went to the kitchen to get what he will eat. The domestic staff already prepared something, so Chris told her to serve his food while he waited for it at the dining table.

Tina stood up and walk to where Chris was sitting, Chris looked at her and stared away waiting for his food.

"Chris am sorry, please forgive me?", Tina begged him from where she's standing.

"Forgive you for what?", Chris ask, looking at her

Tina bit on her lower lips before she replied,
"I wanted to tell you the truth before, but I don't know how to tell you, am sorry please",

Chris shaked his head and look away,
"Do you know Patrick is my childhood friend?", Chris said to Tina, startling her as she looked surprise

"Am sure you saw we are from the same village, you off course knew, because you travelled there when I invited you for my sister's marriage", Chris paused and closed the food the domestic staff already serve him and excused them, then Chris continued,

"Do you think am a fool Tina, I couldn't believe it at first that same girl my friend told me he love so much and took advantage off, is same girl I fell in love with, I know Patrick , Tina.. I know him", Chris almost cried as he shook his head in disappointment then he continued,

"Because of a woman I betrayed my own friend, I couldn't tell Patrick that I also love you too, yes Patrick as money than I am, but he never looked down on me, he always welcomed me and treated me like am his brother, he told me everything concerning you both and how he even took you to the village this last time and made love to you again, telling me you love it and wanted more, I couldn't believe him , Tina.. I just ouldn't", Chris shook his head in disgust.