Chapter 95 - Looking surprise

Tina stared at Chris in shock, she couldn't believe that she was so stupid to think Chris wouldn't know Patrick. She never thought of this. First Chris is from same village as Patrick and Patrick is well know even in the city only searching his name on the internet, she saw him, so how would Chris not know so much about Patrick.

Tina looked down, she couldn't look at Chris again, so he was even friends with Patrick, and close to Patrick why didn't he tell her, he knew Patrick to well, and knew everything about her.  So he watched Patrick tell him how he made love to her, and how she was craving for his touch , Tina felt disgusted as to how some men could boldly tell their friend about their sexual life. She couldn't even tell her best friend nor her mother, she can't discuss something as private as that with anyone.

"So was that why you brought me here to the city , out of jealousy?", Tina suddenly questioned Chris

"You knew Patrick, he told you everything and yet you still wanted me, why not quit and tell me that you knew my son's father too well to betray his friendship with you".

Chris just stared at Tina. Looking at her, he assumed she does not know how beautiful and tempting she looks, and probably doesn't know how many other guys may be lusting after her, apart from him and Patrick.

"Chris just take me back home, I don't want to be here with you anymore, you disgust me", Tina cried out,feeling ashamed

Chris just stared at her, opened his food and started eating, he didn't want to say anything to her again.

She was here telling him, he disgust her, if only she knew how heartbroken he his right now, she will let him be.

Tina started sobbing, she came over to Chris side and hit him with her girlish hand, "Chris take me home, take me back to my parents house".

Chris abruptly stop eating, he sighed,
"Why should I take you home, because you are pregnant for Patrick, no way", Chris scoffed.

"I still love you Tina, am not going to take you back home, so Patrick will now come and marry you, no no!", Chris scoffed again, then he turned and look at her and Tina was too surprise to speak.

"Tina, do you realize how beautiful you are, I am not as ruthless as patrick or am I", Chris chuckled

"I really do love you, since you are already carrying Patrick seed there's no problem, I will allow you bore that child, and you will carry mine, is as simple as that", Chris smiled at her and Tina shifted backward away from him, she couldn't just believe her ears.

Chris laughed out and he said, "Patrick as it all, he has money, power, connection, and now he thinks he will have you too, no way, I can't let that happen, you will be my wife, when you put to bed, and deliver that seed you are carrying, we will get married, until you bear me a beautiful child like Godsent, I will let you go", Chris said out, and he went back eating his food.

Tina started crying, she couldn't believe what Chris just stated to her, that until she bear him a child, she will be allowed to go home. Chris looked at her and saw, she was crying he said,

"Ain't you suppose to be happy that I have forgiven you for cheating on me, or don't you want us to get married again" Chris looked at her red face he frowned,

"Oh! You don't want to marry me again, is Patrick you want right?, There's no way I will sit and watch you become Patrick wife, so just forget about him Tina". Chris continued eating his food, when he was thru he called on the domestic servant to ask if Tina as eaten, he was told she as eaten, he replied the staff, "good for her", then he stood from the dinning and went to his room to prepare for his Tuesday work.

**

The police officers went with Patrick to Chris's house. Patrick couldn't wait till the following day as he feared maybe Chris might be making love to Tina, it irks him to the core, and he hated the thought of it.

Arriving at Chris house it was already getting late, Patrick knew Chris will be at home in the evening as he do close from his new office work by 6pm in the evening, so Patrick arrived with the police officers around after 7pm in the evening.

Knock knock, the police officers banged on the gate and the gate keeper went to the gate to check whom was knocking as his boss hardly had any visitors, his own main work as the gate keeper was just to open the gates for his boss to drive in or drive out, and then he closes it, that was his job.

The gate keeper was shock to see lots of police with guns.
"Freeze and don't move!", The first police officer yelled at the gate man asking him to open the gates properly so they can drive in.

"Is your boss around?", The second police officer thundered, frightening the gate keeper whom shivered in fear, "yes , yes his in side..", the gate keeper stammered, "good ", the officer replied as he beckoned on the other police officers to go in and check the house.

Tina was in the parlour as usual, she hasn't been herself ever since Chris told her that he would not allow her go back home to see her parents, except she bear him a child, only that will he allow her go home.
She cried her eyes out all thru the Monday night after Chris had told her that, and even the following Tuesday she was still crying.

Chris just came back from work and saw that she was still crying, he first ask the domestic staff if Tina as eaten anything, and he was told she only ate once in the morning. So Chris asked the domestic staff to go and prepare a warm food for Tina to eat as she wouldn't starve.

Chris walk over to where Tina was seating after talking to the servant, as he had just returned back from his office work, so he decided to talk to Tina before going into his room to change his clothes.

"Tina, you shouldn't be looking like this, what wrong have I said to make you these sober?", Chris ask her as he sat down beside Tina on the couch, and she shifted away from him, Chris frowned.

"As it gotten to these now, in you and I who is supposed to be angry at each other, you told me you don't love Patrick, yet you love to carry his seed, why didn't you shift away from him, when he wanted to touch you?", Chris asked as he spoke with irritation, but Tina ignore him and went to sit in another seat.

Just then they heard a loud bang on the main door, the police officers didn't even wait for who was inside to come open the door, the door wasn't locked so they jammed open the door and came in