Chapter 12 - Godsent

Prisca had left the village barely two weeks after her high school final exam, she already had planned with Sharon that after her final exams she will move to the city and can not stay back in the village with her mother as village life isn't what she wanted.

Sharon had also left her brother Patrick's house after he insisted on the security guard not to allow her leave whenever he was not around, because her waywardness was becoming extremely too unbearable to him. Sharon had to pretend she was going back to the village and then she ran away and went residing in a hotel till she was able to get an apartment where she lived with her friends and Prisca inclusively.

They were into drug and prostitution, sleep with any dick and hairy that comes their way and offer them money, married and single, not even scared of sexual transmitted disease and the rest, Sharon was wide, she got connection into her prostitution lifestyle because she was living flamboyant lifestyle and those whom knew her brother Patrick thought because of his rich status he was the one behind his sister show of wealth.

Sharon got modelling and beauty brand contract because or her beauty and lavish lifestyle, but still she did not relent from her prostitution, How she love men and how she couldn't resist not having sex almost every day.

She had done series of abortion and still she was into bringing in other gullible girls whom aspire to be like her into prostituting, As time went by she's already a young boss in the field of her prostituting life, preparing her papers to travel out as she wants to taste interracial white men as she was tired of her nation people, she was wide.

**

1 year later.

Tina already gave birth to a baby boy and named him Godsent, He was so cute and beautiful, anyone who sees her baby admire him so much and even dashes her sometin to give to him. Tina doesn't really know how Patrick looked like because she never looked at his face directly to examine his facial features, at some point now, she wished she could had at least looked at his face to know whom her baby really resembles. Her son was as Fair as white, and very cute but he doesn't resembles her in the facial looks just complexion, Tina felt maybe he resembles his father, she sighed. She hated the thought of what Patrick did to her and how he got her pregnant, but whenever she stare at her baby, she love her son very much and had to forgive her past so she can move on and not hate her baby, the mistake had already happened and produce a cute baby.

Well preparing to go back home to her village, She had pack her things and baby things as she was waiting for her mother's visit so they can go back home together, not like she doesn't know her way back to her village she wants her mother to at least come so as to properly thank her big aunt for her hospitality. Her cousin was around though the lady doesn't want Tina to go back either, Chika, was a bit older than Tina as Chika was 24years of age while Tina was just 20years. Chika had previously gisted Tina about the good live in the city. good jobs in the city and also the city life and hustles, Tina was very pretty and even in the Agboda village where she stayed living with her aunt, she still get Proposal from some men that even came to her Aunt to ask for her hand in Marriage especially after she had put to bed, Aunt Clara had told them that Tina is her precious niece and she can't give out her hand in marriage without letting her sister to know first, And besides she wants Tina to heal from all the past trauma before going into Marriage so as not to hate men in general.

While Tina sat back preparing and playing with her baby whom was already 6 month old , her mother arrived, Mama Tina had not visited since, her last visit was when Tina newly gave birth, Tina will have thought her mother hated her that's why she hasn't showed up since when she gave birth until now.

Well Mama Tina apologize and told her she has been busy, trying to meet up with the catering of her two sons, and also gisted Tina that her father has also came back after he had left them since when Jude was a baby, saying he was tired of the other woman he left with and the woman was controlling him, that the matter of Papa Tina return was also what delayed her coming since when Tina had put to bed as the family elders were trying to settle the matter. And the woman Papatina had left with claimed she won't leave without papatina following her back to the city, that he can not just abandon her now she's getting old. But Papatina family shunned her and told her she wasn't ashamed to have snatch someone elses husband and didn't even bore him any child just carrying big butt about and using it to deceive Papatina thinking he wouldn't want to return back to his initial family.

Mamatina was happy to see her grandson already grown, his really cute and chubby, mamatina whine Tina saying "Am sure Godsent father is really a handsome man to have a cute boy like Godsent", Tina just smiled hearing her mother but her mother doubt if Tina was indeed raped, Or her daughter was just lying to her, she thought maybe her daughter couldn't resist the man and ended up lying to her that he raped her, whereas it might not be rape who knows, mamatina thought silently and muttered some words out.

Well Tina heard her mother and frowned, she changed the topic and ask her mother about the scholarship results even though she knew it had already passed she just wanted to know what she got.

Her mother smiled and told her "You really passed the exam, and your school teacher actually came to the house to inquire about you, but I told her you were not around and the deadline for the verification of the scholarship has already passed.." Mamatina said, she couldn't tell the teachers are daughter was pregnant how shameful, but she wished her daughter will still go to the university someday.

Tina was happy and also sad, happy because she knew she will pass the exams and she passed, and sad because she couldn't further to the university even after winning the scholarship exam, the scholarship was given to another candidate who was available. Well there's still hope and she promised herself she will have to work and see herself thru school once Godsent grew up a little.

While she and her mother prepare to go back home, Mama Tina already bought a phone, after Chika had introduced her on how to use the phone so that she can still be in contact with Tina till whenever Tina will be free to come visit her again or when she goes back to the city.

Tina and her mom bid Aunt Clara and her daughter Chika goodbye as the boarded the bus going back to their own village.