Chapter 18 - Little space

Patrick got back home felling a bit sad, he knew he was in for, obviously he never told his night escaped to anyone, even when his sister Sharon had confronted him about it in the pass when they where still living in the other house he had sold off, he denied it and waved it off, shutting up his sister.

When Patrick got in he met Anita in the welcoming area of his mansion, he sighed as she greeted him sweetly, Patrick sighed not knowing how to own up with his past, how do he tell Anita, and where to start from explaining his predicament to her, he was stuck in between.

Patrick as to agree with Chris, he also love Anita too, was it because she was also fair like Tina, or he was just been delusional. Patrick sat in the couch as he dropped his briefcase besides him, and Anita sat on his opposite direction asking him, "How was your day today baby?, I did wanted to stop by and visit you in your office, when I went for one of my modeling contract, but I taught you will be very busy, so I decided let me wait for you at home, so tell me how have you been, do you miss me?" Anita asked this time pulling closer to seat besides him.

Patrick was still in his thoughts when she was speaking, he didn't properly got all she was saying he just smiled and stood up, and told her "I need to rest baby, Had a lot of hectic work today, and besides I wasn't really expecting to see you when I returned".

Anita frowned, and looked at him in the eye, she came forward and cupped his face in her two palms, she asked him "Ain't you happy to see me?"

"Anyways I know you must be tired so I decided to come by to help you out prepare sometin and.." pausing looking at Patrick,she sealed her lips on his kissing him, she said softly in between kiss, "And you know also warming your bed, how about that?" Anita smiled at him as she winked at him.

Patrick gulped,and said "No, I have a lot to plan, and besides when did you start cooking to now want to help me prepare something, you and I both knows that you don't know how to cook Anita, so don't stress yourself on that, I already have a chef to fix in whatever I want," Patrick said not looking at her he continued,
"Not that I don't want you warming me, but I have some things to plan out okay, we can do that some other time," he lean forward and kissed her on her cheek, wanting to go in, but Anita stopped him again.

"Wait, but I just want to spend the night here with you, are you indirectly sending me away?" She asked him looking like she's going to burst out crying soon.

Patrick just looked back at Anita not wanting to uter any more word, he turned and took the stairs, going upstairs to his room to rest and freshen up.

While Patrick got out from his bathroom and came out to his room, he was shocked to see Anita in his room, on his bed smiling at him and staring seductively at him, Patrick gulped, he was lucky that he had his towel tied around his waist, as most times before after drying up his wet body in the bathroom, he normally walked out of the bathroom naked to his room, but luckily he wrapped himself tight in his towel because he was angry thinking too much these day, on what he truly wanted, and Anita too on the other hand , wasn't even giving him a space to think properly, she was all over him.

Patrick respected his relationship with Mr Bright, if not he could have sent Anita away since when it was at the initial stage, now Anita as succeeded in painting the whole media about them, and at some point he was begining to forget about Tina.

Patrick boned and ask, "What are you doing here?."

She just looked at him and smiled sweetly saying "Nothing, am also tired want to rest, or what does it look to you like am about to do?."

Patrick frowned and replied, "Anita see there's some thing I need to sort out first, can you at least try and understand and give me a little space.", Anita just looked at him and said, "I understand, I won't disturb you, but I need to freshen up too am also tired okay, After that we can go downstairs to get something to eat, before retiring to sleep" .

Patrick wanted to say something further, but he just stopped and went on wearing his night robe, he just do not want to spend any more minutes with Anita in the room he needed a little space to clear his thoughts.
.
After their Dinner, Anita notice Patrick doesn't even want to talk to her nor ask her anything, she just had to let him be, She went upstairs to his room and slept off on his bed, but to her Surprise when she woke up the following morning, Patrick wasn't by her side, he didn't sleep in his room last night, he slept in another room he had in his mansion.

Anita hurriedly rushed downstairs because she woke up a bit earlier due to the fact she wanted to urinate, on her way down the stairs she met one his Patrick's staff, already up cleaning and mobbing the tiled floor, the staff greeted her seeng her coming downstairs, She asked him, "Have you seen Patrick?", the staff looked a bit surprised though, he replied "no".

Anita frowned and went to get her phone to call him then she saw him coming out from one of his guest room, Anita walked up to him to confront him, "Did you actually slept here leaving me all alone in our room .. I mean your room?".

Patrick frowned, "Can't you at least greet me good morning Anita?" Patrick said squeezing her face and playing with her, She said "Good morning", and Patrick smiled.

"How are you?"He asked her.

"you haven't answered my question either, am not fine, how could you leave me all alone in your room and come sleep here?," Anita asked him, looking into the room Patrick had jus came out from since he was still standing in between the entrance to the guest room and the corridor.

Patrick sighed and replied, "I told you last night I needed some little space to think, did you actually thought I was joking," Patrick said, as he walk passed her, coming out to the living room he sat down, wrapping his night robe tightly and spoked,
"Anita, it may seem as though I do not love you or want these relationship, but the truth is I was in love with someone else before I met you, although she's not around here and that's probably why you haven't seen her or heard of her, honestly I.."

"Honestly what..?", Anita fumed cutting his words half way

"Patrick I thought as much, I knew you have something bothering you, but I don't seem to care whom you are talking about, if you think telling me all these now will make me leave you or quit my relationship with you, then you lie, Am not going to leave you, or break up with you."

Patrick wanted to refute but Anita raised her voice and shouted,
"Patrick how could you!, After all these while, is that why you normally insist on protection, Well am not a fool okay, and I won't leave you for anyone, since you said she's not around, it as good as that, forget about her okay and let's continue our love," Anita said and started walking closer to him to hold his hands.