Chapter 30 - Adjustment

Patrick hadn't gone out since the day he was confronted by his parents, he was indoor thinking on what to do next and wandering why Tina doesn't want to forgive him.

He had asked one of his assistant in the village to monitor Tina and he was told she doesn't have any boyfriend, what sort of a stubborn girl was she, Patrick thought.

His phone had been ringing with lots of calls from Anita, he was not interested in answering Anita's call either, how he had told her he was not in love with her, yet she kept on forcing herself on him, Patrick wandered is that how he also force himself on Tina he sighed, remembering that fateful night, he thought, "Tina kissed me, she did responded back to my kisses to, she did ignited the fire, why is she now behaving like it was all my fault, she could had bite me, or kicked me, but rather she was sucking my lips in returns", Patrick shaked his head to get those crazy thoughts out of his mind.

'Women can be cunning not knowing what they truly want', he thought.

Patrick finally answered Anita's call since she was not going to let his phone rest until she drained all it power with her calls, "Hello", Patrick spoke,
"Hello babe, Good day", Anita greeted him happy he finally picked,

"Good day, how you doing?", Patrick asked her,
"Am fine jus missing you, I have been calling you were not picking why?", Anita finally asked him disappointedly.
"Am sorry about that, I had a lot to deal with in the village, I wasn't in the mood to answer that was why"-

"Who wronged you in the village ? Anita asked

"Never mind" Patrick answered.

"It okay babes when will you be coming back, I have really missed you, if at all you had told me you will be staying this long I will have come over there with you , at least to keep you warm ", Anita teased him,

Patrick frowned hearing what she had jus sprew he said nothing,

Anita continued, "So tell me babe, when will you be coming back, am really missing you feeling all alone here",

Patrick - "I don't know yet, I will let you know when I return, do take good care of yourself and don't miss me too much",

"Awwn!" Anita winced and Patrick bide her good bye and ended the call.

Patrick already planned on returning back the following day, as his assistant had already called him on an important contract worth millions he need to fix. He doesn't want to tell Anita he will be around tomorrow, because she wouldn't let him rest or allow him concentrate, he had to lie to her, so he can think of a more better way to explain Tina's situation to her, so she can atleast leave him alone or better still move on, Patrick sighed thinking.

Later in the same day, Patrick decided to go visit Tina, he knew her mother might be wandering what had happened since he had no longer visited her shade since the last time he saw her and Tina, he couldn't face Tina's mom, the guilt of what he did troubled him and he was sure the woman might embarrass or reprimand him for what he had done to her daughter, she was quiet at first only because she was suspicious of him, but now that Mamatina already knows he was the one responsible and Godsent too resembling him, she wouldn't waste time to pounce on him and embarrass him, and he doesn't want that. Patrick decided to go visit Tina before he return, although he knows Tina would not want to see him, but he really want to see her beautiful chubby face before he returning back to the city.

**

Patrick parked his latest Benz car few distance away before Tina madam's shop, it was already getting late and he knew they will soon close obviously they could be packing to go home by now, Patrick thought, while he came down from his Benz and decided to wait for her to pass.

Patrick doesn't like Publicly embarrassment, so he decided to wait at a distance, for Tina to close and pass since he was told she will take the direction be was waiting by his assistant whom was close to him waiting in his car.

Tina finally closed alongside other of her colleagues, normally she could had walked home with them, but she decided to go home alone and went to buy some snacks, she knew most of the girls working with her madam were jealous of her, because she was very fair, beautiful and spotless, and none of them could match up with her beauty, so she avoided them.

Since the incident of Patrick visiting her mother's shade, and her mother confronting her about Godsent father, Tina as been the one carrying her child Godsent to wherever she goes, including her work place. Initially her madam as heard from gossips that Tina has a child before as to why Tina looked matured than her age, but her madam as never seen her baby.
So when Mamatina insisted that Tina must be the one carrying her son to her work place, since her mother was really angry with her and for her father supporting her , Tina had no other choice than to carry Godsent to her workplace.

When her madam first saw Godsent on Tina's back, with the big bag Tina was carrying she was a little shocked because all these happened the following day of her seeing that handsome man that had came to see Tina, and the most surprising thing to her madam was looking at the Cute baby face on Tina's back, he really looked like the handsome man, she had just seen the previous day.

Tina's madam didn't ask Tina anything about her baby, she already understood that the baby was that man's baby because of the resemblance, just that he was fair, she let Tina in and most times Tina was backing Godsent so he doesn't scatter or disturb her madam, until the pass two days her madam asked her to put him down since Godsent was always struggling to come down and play on his own, anyone who sees little Godsent admire him due to his complexion and cute face.

**

So Tina went to buy snacks for Godsent before she started trekking home, she was carrying him as she gave him his snacks and put him back on her back so they could walk faster home, since it was already getting dark a little.

While Tina was going she had not noticed the fine Benz car that parked a little distance in front of her, untill she got closer to the car and started admiring the car, smiling at the car.. while she looked at her reflection and that of Godsent showing on the car.

Tina had not noticed Patrick was already in front of her, she was shocked when she turned and saw Patrick facing her, she frowned wanting to get away from him as he hold her.

Patrick was already coming closer to her when he saw her coming his way, but then she stopped near his car, and started looking at her reflection and talking to her baby, he smiled and came closer to her, Tina was Shocked to see him, she didn't know he was the owner of the car neither had she seem him around.

Patrick smiled at her, and spoked first, "How are you doing?", Tina ignored him not wanting to answer him, so patrick went to her back still holding her hands while he touched little Godsent cheeks,
"Don't touch my baby" Tina warned him,
Patrick smiled at her, and came more closer to her leaving Tina breathless.