Chapter 78 - Called Out His Name

Chris smiled sweetly to himself as he helped Tina in. First Chris carried little Godsent and took him to the room he wanted Tina to stay in, he carefully dropped the little boy on the bed, then the little adorable boy, stretched his two hands up, and his legs to properly feel the warmth of the bed he was on top, then he turned his face to Chris facing Chris, he opened his sleepy eyes looking at Chris, before he finally closed it back at went to sleep.

Chris just stared at her cute boy, he was a product of the night Patrick took advantage of Tina, and he looked more like patrick. Chris hated the fact that the baby, despite being fair like his mother, looks so much like the father . He kept his annoyance watching the little boy stare at him before going back to sleep, he the went out to bring Tina in.

Tina was really sleepy, when Chris got to her, he intended waking her up, he new she would be very tired and wouldn't be able to create any seen. So Chris went to her side, opening the car door properly he carried Tina instead and took her inside like she was also a baby.

Tina was to tired to know what is happening around her surrounding, she felt someone carried her, and it all look like a dream to her, she watched as the man came and carried her out of the car, and carefully took her in and brought her to a room.

She was too tired to speak to him, she couldn't even see his face properly to know who he was, she turned at the bed and saw her son already sleeping on the same beautiful bed with her, she smiled at her son knowing that he was also here with her, when she suddenly mumbled a word .."Patrick!" And fell asleep.

Chris still in the room with her, as he kept her gently he say beside her, and saw that she tried opening her eyes, next she was smiling at her son, then she called his Rival name. Chris felt as though his blood rush hot to his head and he became angry. He looked at her with irritation and stood up and left the room to his, ensuring that he locked the door from behind, before leaving to his room.

**

The morning sun flashed thru the curtains directly hitting on Tina's face, she woke up, eyes fully cleared and stared at the room she was in.

Tina sat up like she was in a daze for a moment before, she finally turned to her side and saw that her son was already awake, scattering her bag she used the previous day to pack their stuffs.

"We are we?", Tina immediately stood up from the bed as she turned and look around, quickly she went and carried Godsent and her handbag wanting to leave, she tried opening the door but it refused.

Tina tried opening the door again, but she saw it was lock as the door didn't comply to open, she forcefully banged at the door, hitting it and shouting,
"Open the door, someone anyone there?".

Tina almost began to sob then she remembered whom she was with last night she screamed his name out,
"Chris!.. Chris! Are you there, open the door please?" Fear grip Tina as she wondered if truly she had been kidnapped.

"My God where am I?", Tina turned to look around and then she continue banging on the door, screaming and calling out Chris name, her son was frightened as he started crying too.

Chris was in his room and the sound of Tina screaming out his name woke him up, he smiled to himself knowing she was now awake.

Initially Chris didn't want to lock the door of the room Tina was, but he feared she might wake up and run away, or get lost and he didn't want that, he knew how dramatic Tina could get, so he wasn't surprised hearing her screamed.

Chris took his time and wash his face, before stepping out of his room that was in the far end of the passage leading to the three room, he came to the door and opened the door from behind.

Tina heard the sound of keys creaking and she became quiet immediately as fear grip her. She didn't know whom it was that was opening the door, she was so scared a d looked around for anything that she could use to defend herself. She quickly went back and pulled out one of the lockers to use it to hit the person.

When Chris heard her stopped screaming he smiled then he opened the door only for him to walk in and see her holding a defense mechanism, he frowned.

"Tina what is it you are holding, put it down", he ordered her looking at her irritatingly it flashed his mind, did she also behave like these when Patrick took her pride

"I .. I .. didn't know you where the one, where .  Am I , where are we?", Tina stammered as she carefully put down the locker she was holding and stared at him.

Chris was visibly angry to see that she intended attacking him, but he calmed after she spoked to him.

"I brought you here to the City with me, to my place, so we can spend some time together, before the marriage comes up", Chris said nonchalantly, as he walked in and sat on the bed Tina as just woken up from.

"Come seat Tina, you don't have to be scared", Chris said politely this time to her.

"Why did you bring me here to the city, why don't you tell me first, before bringing me here, and how...?" Tina paused and look at him remembering that she wasn't truly dreaming last night, when she saw a man carried her in his arms and placing her gently on the bed.

Tina looked around and stared angrily at Chris,
"So it was you who carried me in here, I thought it was a dream", Tina said looking angry at him.

"Whom where you dreaming about?, Patrick!" Chris flinched, raising his eyebrows to look at her waiting for her answer.

Tina swallowed hard, seeing his gaze, she could tell he was very angry at her.
"No!", Tina quickly denied it and stared at Chris, but Chris Shaked his head as he stood up and walked to her, while Tina was shifting backward

"But I heard you call out his name Tina, Did you miss him severally more than you miss me, how could you?",

Tina swallowed hard again, gulped severally, she still couldn't believe what he said , so she tried to change the topic to ease the Atmosphere.

"Chris please am sorry, and I don't know what you are talking about, maybe I was only dreaming, and said that out of hate, please I want to go back to the village", Tina tried to persuade him, trying to touch Chris to beg him take her back to the village, but Chris pushed away her hands, staring at her with bloodshot eyes.