Chapter 63 - Lies and Deceit

Back in City A..

Chris was so worried to the core, he had called Tina's phone severally that night and no one was picking his call. Tina had promised him that she will call him after celebrating Godsent one year birthday, but after anticipating her video call as promised and none was coming forth, Chris decided to dial Tina's number, since the video call wasn't even connecting at all.

After several failed attempts of her picking up the call his worries increased. Chris had searched his phone for Mamatina number but he did not have it on his phone , he hope and prayed Tina was fine, and he thought probably she misplaced or doesn't know where she had kept her phone.

Chris decided to try take another leave from the new brand company he was working for. Initially he wouldn't have worked for the company as their managing director, But so as to raise money to support his own business. Chris had too.

He had wanted to ask Patrick for help, for Patrick to loan him money so he can use it to boost his own business to become big and influential, but after he got to notice that the same girl he was in love with was same girl that Patrick had gotten pregnant before, he became jealous of Patrick and decided not to ask Patrick for any help again.

Chris has plan that after he successfully run his own company, he will go straight up to Tina's village and marry her, he misses her so much and he wants to bring her along with him to City A. After trying her number again, late at night and it rang and wasn't pick he decided to let the phone be, so the phone battery does not run out, so in case Tina misplaced her phone or the phone was in silence, she will see it and give him back a call.

Chris sighed and went back to sleep praying that Tina was fine wherever she was and nothing bad as happened to her.

**

In Mr Bright Mansion..

Mrs Bright called Anita to ask her why she was delaying the supposed marriage proposal from the Days family,
"Why are you still delaying Matthew's proposal, do you think you are the only pretty daughter of a billionaire in city A, did you forget other prominent and senators daughters are lusting after Matthew, to become Mrs Days, and you are here acting coy",

"Mom have told you countless time I do not love Matthew Days, I can't marry a man I do not love, I just can't".. Anita replied unhappily.

"What do you know about love, your decision in this matter isn't important, as far as am concern once I and your father fix a date for the marriage and is agreed with the Days family, you have no other choice than to get prepared for your Marriage with Matthew once the date is fixed"

"Mom!"

"Don't mom me, You will get to love Matthew after becoming his wife, sometimes, love after marriage works, you might not love him now but later you will grow to love him", Mrs Bright advice her daughter Anita, but Anita was still hesitant on accepting Matthew.

"Mom I will never marry Matthew, I don't love him and I won't marry him", Anita rant as she was about to break down in tears, how she felt her parents doesn't like her anymore and want to trade her for power and government connection. Why ain't they seeing that her heart was with someone else not Matthew.

Mrs Bright was a no nonsense woman, she cared for her children and most times she can't act calm to spoil them with.what they want, she wants them to understand that not everything her child want is right, so the vast way for her to deal with going against her children choices was to act cold and less concerned, that way her children will succumb to her choice.

Mrs Bright stood up and left her daughter to think about what she had advice her. Anita has been forbidden by her father never to mention Patrick's name in their presence again. She cried and cried herself out. She wanted Patrick, she desire him the most. Patrick was more handsome to her.

Anita planned on visiting Patrick once he returns back to the city. She plot to drug him and sleep with him in hope for him to get her pregnant so that way her parents will be forced to accept Patrick as their son in-law, she cared less if she was going to be Patrick second wife or mistress, So long she was with Patrick, she will be satisfied. Anita prayed Patrick will return back early to City A, so she will carry out her plans she did not want to waste time again, Since her mother already told her that they will make an arrange marriage for her, and she will automatically be forced to marry Matthew whether she love him or not.

Anita sighed and stood up to go take a quick shower so as to ease her bitterness and disgust.

**

Ujunwa Village was a vety calm and peacefull village. After Tina had tested the close Cindy had given to her, the dress clung to her body, bringing out her sexy figure as she had big tits and big buttocks.

Tina washed her own clothes that she came with, while she rinse it and came out to spread it. Tina saw a teen girl that was beautiful, she had seen some few of them in uniform and she assumed they where the girls working for Patrick's mother, she politely went to the girls and greeted them politely.

They stared at Tina with disgust and irritation and none even responded to her greetings, Tina ignored they fact they seemed rude, she politely asked one of them,
"Please where can I spread my clothes?"
The girl Tina asked was a pretty girl too but she seemed more older than Tina, she hissed and laughed out hysterically,
"Ha, ha, ha!  What do you take us for, your maid?, Please get away from here", She said with bitterness not hiding her disgust that she saw Tina spend the night in Patrick's quarters and she was sure Patrick must had touched Tina. She eyed Tina with dagger eyes and went back doing what she was doing none of them answered her, and Tina recalled what Patrick had told her last night, not to go spend the night in the guest room as his mother's girls wouldn't treat her well.

Tina left them and went to the living room to go look for Patrick sister yo ask her where she could spread her wet clothes she just washed.

"Good morning" Amanda greeted Tina as she happily came to Tina's side.

"Good morning Amanda" Tina replied her smiling faintly, then Amanda stared at the little bucket Tina was carrying, she asked,
"What's that you are carrying in the bucket?",

"Oh,it's my clothes, am looking for wear to spread them as I just wash them, so before I live I will take them",

"Ooh, you shouldn't have stressed yourself on washing them we have drycleaners and washing machine here, why didn't you ask me before washing it with you hands",

Tina smiled at the sweet girl, she replied her
"Don't worry I already washed these, where can I spread it, maybe next time, I will ask for the drycleaners"

Amanda showed Tina wear to spread her clothes as she collected the bucket from Tina to go spread them on the rope.

Tina went over there to check if Amanda spread the clothes well and peg it, After that they both went in.