Chapter 81 - Anita's Marriage

Patrick didn't know what to do, nor where to start from either, he knew to well that Anita can never be the one behind Tina's disappearance, even though Anita was hurt and heartbroken he left her, she as never meet with Tina to now know where to kidnap Tina, and moreover he as never took Anita to his village, let alone Tina's village.

Patrick sat up in his office still contemplating if Anita could be behind Tina's disappearance when his phone rang, it was Anita calling him, his heart skipped a beat seeing that she was the one calling, he hurriedly pick up the call before it ended,

"Hello dear", Patrick spoke first

"Hi Patrick, how you doing?", Anita said calmly to him,

"Mm, am fine and you?", Patrick asked her

"Am good though, not to fine, so you didn't want to call me and congratulate me, are we now enemies?" Anita questioned him, like a little child

"No, no dear, we aren't enemies, am so sorry I didn't call you to congratulate you, Congratulations to you both, how's Matthew doing, you know his still mad at me for breaking up with you, but I guess he will be the happiest man, congratulations, and please send my regards to him", Patrick replied her nicely, even though his heart was still unease

"Well, I will do that, but that's not even why am calling?", Anita said to him

"Okay, what's it?", Patrick asked her, silently hoping it as something to do with Tina dismiss

"Well, I want you to come to our wedding this weekend, I will be coming over to bring an invitation to you, but I know you are all busy and I might be allowed to see you, so I will send the invitation to your secretary to give to you, I hope you will honor my invitation and be in attendance on that day?" Anita asked him hoping he wouldn't refuse, she knew to well that, she can never have Patrick again, but she still wanted them to keep their friendship intact, even though they were no longer lovers.

"Hmph..", Patrick sighed

"What's it Patrick, don't you want to come?", Anita sounded a bit sober like one who as been disappointed.

"It not that Anita, just that am facing a lot not, my child and his mother are missing and am worried about their disappearance, if they truly went out to somewhere I don't know off, or if they where kidnap, the matter as already been reported to police, that's why I sighed", Patrick tried to explain his situation on board to Anita hoping that she will understand his plight.

"What! Patrick, you can't be joking right?", Anita said to him, shocked to hear such

"No am not, I don't want to tell you before, but I don't know if I will be able to meet up and attend your wedding. I know to well that you don't even know what my child nor his mother look like, to now know of their disappearance, but I will still try and see if I can attend, but if I couldn't please bear with me, I will surely come to visit you and your husband" Patrick tried explaining to her.

"It okay Patrick, I can't believe this, where could she have gone to without letting anyone know, I hope she's safe and fine wherever she maybe, please take good care of yourself and be safe, I hope you find them soon", Anita tried consoling him,

"Thanks Anita, pls bear with me",

"Sure Patrick, just be fine and be safe, you will surely see them okay",

"Thanks Anita, do take care, bye", Patrick ended the call and stood up and left his office.

**

Investigation are still going on the police as tortured Tina's madam and the girls to confess, but they kept on saying what they have told the police officer from day one of their arrest that they knew nothing about Tina's disappearance.

Patrick finally round up with his last project in the city, and travelled to the village to go join Tina's parent in search of Tina, unfortunately he wasn't be able to attend Anita's Marriage ceremony that took place in her village, he had a serious matter to attend too, but he wished her good lucks and told his personal assistant to be in attendance at Anita's Marriage on his behalf and present to her the gift he bought for her.

Anita wasn't happy when she didn't see Patrick but when she saw his personal assistant, she knew Patrick sent him to her, on his behalf and she was happy to know that Patrick still honored her invitation, she silently prayed in her heart that nothing bad as happened to Patrick's child or the child's mother, she wish him luck as she walked silently with her husband to their church alter to proclaim their marriage vows, and continue with the ceremony.

Anita is now officially Mrs Days after the Reverend father ask them ,
"Do you Anita Bright officially accept Matthew Days as your husband, for better for worse, in health and sickness, till death do you both apart?",

Anita stared at Matthew's face, she smiled at him, at least she's happy to know that she's getting married to a man that loves her very much more than she could ever ask for, and wouldn't cheat on her, she smiled and replied the Reverend father,
"Yes I do", still staring at Matthew and smiling sweetly at Matthew, the Reverend father turned to Matthew and ask him same question,
"Do you Mathew Days, accept Anita Bright to lawfully become you bride for better or worse, in health or sickness till death do you both apart?"

"Yes I do", Matthew replied, smiling at Anita

"Then I pronounce you both man and wife",
"You may kiss you bride".
After putting on their rings Anita and Matthew kissed eachother, it was their first kiss though and Anita heart panicked a little as she had forgotten that she will ask to kiss Matthew, but she as to comply to avoid creating drama, and just as the camera man took several beautiful photos of the new couple, likewise the videographer video them too.

Anita officially became Anita Days and the videos from her Marriage ceremony with Matthew was all over Media, television, social medias, newspapers and magazine, it was an an extravagant wedding, where Elites and top billionaires and politicians where in attendance to grace the joyful moment as her father was also one of the Elites in City A, same with Matthew's family. Their wedding was the talk of the Town and the both families made money rain on that special occasion.

Anita as never been these happy her entire life, she thanked her both parents for their love support and redirecting her path, as she almost lost her focus in life out of love, and the her wedding day was a memorable and joyous day to never be forgotten, her husband Mr Matthew carried her up in his arms and took several beautiful photos with her.