Chapter 102 - The End Chapter.

Mella rushed and drove back to the police station, as Chris as already been released. Chris was asked to signed the papers and even signed he will never do anything to Tina or Patrick again, signing an undertaking for Patrick and his family.

Chris was thru signing and was giving his clothes and shoes to wear back, as the day he was arrested, he had just returned back from work and haven't even gone in to change any of his office cloth, before he was arrested.

Chris collected his clothes and wore them, then he set to leave and head back home, he wondered who granted him bail as he was told earlier in the morning that he will be going to court this new week.

Chris brother Evan was called by the police whom informed him about Chris release from their station and his brother prepared to go welcome Chris, although he knew how to drive, so he decided to use Chris car to go pick-up Chris.

Chris stood out waiting for his brother to arrive as the officers already told him they had call his brother to come pick him.

Then Mella arrive first.

She rushed to Chris and gave him a hug not minding Chris hadn't taken his bath for some days as part of his punishment.

Then she drove Chris back to his house in her own car, informing. Evan not to worry on coming again .

**

Few month later

Patrick and Chris finally settled their beef and became friends again, although Patrick still kept a watchful eye whenever Chris came to visit him.

Chris had come over to Patrick mansion with Mella whom was  already heavily pregnant. They wanted to invite Patrick to their marriage ceremony after the birth of their child.

Although Patrick knows Mella is dating Chris but he wasn't aware that Mella was Pregnant for Chris. Not until Tina gave birth to a beautiful baby girl with shining bright eyes, and fair white complexion skin. She was a replica of Tina, with a little touch of Patrick.

This time Tina won Patrick as her daughter looks so much like her, even in complexion and facial looks.

So patrick invited Chris and few others of his friends to come celebrate with him, for becoming a father of two.

When Mella cane with Chris , Patrick was shock to see she was also Pregnant for Chris and her stomach was already big.

Patrick assumed that maybe Mella was already pregnant then when she came to him to visit him in his office, requesting for Chris to be released, not to long ago. He couldn't keep his thoughts to himself so patrick ask Mella,

"Wow, where you pregnant when you came to visit me in the office before, it just few months back and your stomach is these big", Patrick ask her chuckling.

Mella smiled at him, as she collected the drink from him, "Yes ", Mella replied.

Tina stared at Mella in shock as she was also in the living room with them, and Chris scratched his head, hiding his embarrassment,
"So you mean, Chris was seeing you behind, while he kept me at home?", Tina ask out,

Mella smiled sweetly at Tina, and tap on Chris back, Chris didn't want to look at Tina's face. Patrick stood up and held Tina hand to come seat with him, then Chris replied Tina,
"You never allowed me to touch you for once remember?",

"And you went cheating with her .", Tina replied but Patrick immediate hush Tina's mouth,

"Shhhh!! He didn't cheat with her, he was also in a relationship with her, and since you didn't give in, she gave in", Patrick replied Tina and cuddle her, kissing her neck.

Mella just smiled at Tina, Anita was also there with them as Patrick had also invited her and her husband Mathew. She was pregnant too, and didn't say anything. She just sat with Matthew and some few other top friends Patrick had invited.

Anita already heard all the gossip from Mella, she was shock to hear all that had happened. Anita remembered patrick had told her then , that Tina and his son was missing, so she was surprised that same man, her friend Mella was hookup with, is the sane man that kidnapped Tina, she didn't say anything she just held her drink and smile watching them, she really admit that Tina was very beautiful than her, although quiet younger..

Anita and Matthew made peace with Patrick and they became friends again.

Tina forgive Patrick and after the birth of her daughter, Precious. Tina and Patrick travelled back to the village and did an extravagant lavished wedding, a big one that the news was all over the village and on the media's as most of Patrick's top notch clients, business friends , childhood friend, and even close friends in heart of City A, where all in attendance as they made money rain and gifted Patrick and Tina a lot of wedding gifts.

Chris and Mella welcome a son , and named him Richard, Mella held a simple wedding with Chris. Although her father wanted it to be an extravagant one, but due to the fact Mella was the bridge between her mother family and her father, she decided for her Marriage to be simple.

Chris agreed with her on a simple wedding and they both got married and lived happily together.

Same with Anita and Matthew, they both welcome Twin boys, and Matthew was the happiest man, to marry his woman crush, the one he admire the most a d having a beautiful family with her.

The Days family was one of the wealthiest in City A, So Anita was treated like a queen being married to one of the Days son, she was respected and feared by some of her colleagues whom where also Actors and actresses like her.

Hailey never wanted to visit Anita ever since Anita got married to Matthew, she was bitter and never went to Anita's new home to congratulate her. Mrs Bright had tried her best to advise Hailey not to be jealous of her sister, and she will soon get to meet a man of her dream, but Hailey refused, telling her mother that only Matthew was the man of her dream.

Well, not to long from the day her mother was advising. Hailey meet with the Ex governor son whom came to see her father for her hand in Marriage, because Hailey had rejected his Marriage proposal he sent to her father, the handsome man Mr Alex decided to come see his naughty wife to be by himself.

Hailey was shocked to see such a handsome, looking man, as soon as she came out of her room to the living room to see whom was looking for her. She got choked and couldn't even replied his warm greetings to her, she stammered before replying him, "Welcome". As she stretched out her hand to receive his for a handshake, Hailey was visibly blushing.

Well that's the End of the Story .

**
Thank you for reading,

I appreciate all your votes and support so far from the beginning

As this is my first written story online tittle " Village girl and the CEO ".

Thanks ❤️,
Author - GoodnessChiamaka
Love you all.