Chapter 23 - His proposal

Tina was beginning to like Chris though, she became comfortable with him and hangs out with him when he visits her in her village, since their both villages where not far from one another, Chris had told her how he truly felt about her, and he really liked her, while they both sat down in one their hang out place.

Tina liked him too but she feared he might not really love her because she already had, a son, When Chris had tried to kiss her when they where walking hands in hands and he turned her around for her to face him, placing his hands at her back neck to support her while he stared at her directly in the eye, professing his love to her, Tina was holding his waist.

Tina had never been with a guy since she had met with Patrick, Patrick was the only guy that got intimate with her, and the posture that Chris held her reminded her of Patrick, she subconsciously pulled away from Chris embrace, Chris then spoked to her what the matter was, Sha calmed down and said "nothing".

Chris held her chin face him, he kissed her gently on her lips, and told her not to worry everything will be fine.

Tina then spoked, she told him,"There's something I will like to tell you though, you seemed not wanting to ask but I feel I should let you know", Tina spoked.

"What's that?", Chris asked staring passionately into Tina's eyes,

"Is about my son, Godsent, you know him", Tina said stammering and hesitating to complete her speech.

Chris sighed,"I know, if you do not want to discuss about it you can let it slide, or do you wish to tell me anything", Chris never wanted to ask or discuss about Godsent with her, obviously anytime he sees the baby he knew it was Patrick's, The resemblance was too much, even though the baby was fair, he was still carrying Patrick's face, how he wished the baby had resembles his mother instead of that Patrick, so he never wanted to ask, he feel he can deal with it, if he married Tina, then the baby will still be his grandma while he have a family with Tina, Obviously the baby reminds her of the past, of the mistake, and he had seen how Tina adores and plays with little Godsent and he hates it.

Tina continue, "Am Godsent mom, although his now calling my mom as his mom and calling me Tina, because am not always around him, but am still his mother and I love him",

When Chris heard the last part of her word he felt he got choked and became angry, he didn't know when he loose guard,
"Why do you say that you love him, How did you have him, did you also love his father" Chris asked her sounding a little bit annoyed,

Tina became quiet, not knowing how to answer him, she hadn't told him about her past yet, and she doesn't know if her mother already told him,

Chris continue, "You are not supposed to love him for what his father did, where's his father?"

"I don't know", Tina said facing down,

Chris came nearer and pulled her closer to him, he apologized,
"am sorry if I had sounded mean, but obviously I do not think you are in love with his father or are you still in love with his father?"

Tina was quiet she couldn't answer Chris,"Tell me dear" Chris asked kissing her neck,
"I do not love his father, it was all a mistake that led to me having Godsent" Tina said,

"All a mistake?, Or you enjoyed making out with his father" Chris asked smiling wickedly,

"How , how could you say that" Tina stammered, "it was a mistake, I don't really know his father,I can't remember him"

Chris laughed, and said, "Tell me did you enjoy it with his father or not"

Tina wanted to run away from Chris, but Chris was quick to catch her and pull her back to him, catching his breathe he asked "Why are you trying to run away from me, why don't you want to tell me the truth"

"What truth?", Tina said in between sobs, "I do not love his father but that doesn't mean I do not love my son, his my son, and still my blood, I can't deny him that"

"Then does that mean you still want his father, how did the mistake happened, you agreed to sleep with his father or he forced himself on you?" Chris asked looking intently at her, he hates Patrick he can't believe he fell in love with same girl Patrick had told him about, how was these fate.

"Answer me, did you agree to open you keg for his father or he raped you", Chris asked

Tina shivered, she couldn't answer she was quite,
"Tina I understand your tormoil and you are not supposed to say you love your son except you love what his father did to you, except you agreed to also do it with him", Chris let go off her hands ..

Tina couldn't look at him in the face she became ashamed, She was pretty yet she has a heavy scar that was visible to others, a beautiful scar, from an ugly wound, She apologize, "Am sorry", and wanted to go but Chris held her back and gave her a hug, he apologized too,
"Am sorry Tina, if I made you cry, I honestly do not wish to make you cry nor hurt you, but am hurt myself, am so sorry okay" Chris said while cleaning her sobs, he kissed her cheeks and continue,
"I really love you and wished I had met you before your son's father, I wished I was the first man in your life, but it not to late, I want to marry you and take you over with me to the city, I want to make you my wife, at least from there you can further your education and grow with me, what do you say about that?" Chris asked.

Tina couldn't still say anything, she later told him to give her some time to think about his proposal as she doesn't know if to say yes or not. Chris sighed and told her "okay".

After that he told her, he will be going back to the city that he had some business to do, and also said that when he returns his sure by then she will already have prepared a suitable answer to his Proposal, he kissed her goodbye, although a little passionate kiss, as Tina did responded a little to his soft kisses, and then they returned back home