Chapter 82 - Arriving Ochanda

Patrick travelled to Tina's village, he didn't want to reach his home in Ujunwa village, because he knew if he gets home his mother will inquire him about Tina, and he does not want his mother involved as she getting old and to prevent her from suffering from any sort of panic heart attack.

Patrick didn't travel alone this time, he travelled with some of his body guards, he knew Tina's parent house in the village isn't big enough compared to his mansion in the village but he still had to be there.

Patrick had planned on renovating Tina's father house, before their marriage, but he as to keep that aside and do all that later, when he finds Tina.

He arrived at Ochanda and drove to Tina's father house, when he passed Tina mother's shade at the market, he saw that Mamatina didnt open her shade, she did not go to the market, Patrick sighed

When he got to Tina's father house, he  arrived with his G-class Jeep and parked, his security body guard where two hefty men, looking like bouncers, they had been working for Patrick for more than five years and they love and respected their boss.

Patrick came down and greeted Mamatina, some people, that seemed like Mamatina's neighbor or friends where also sitting beside her, persuading her and consoling her. When they saw the G-class Jeep entered Mamatina's compound, fear gripped them as they saw the hefty men came out from the Jeep first. They wanted to run away.

Mamatina looked up and saw Patrick, for a week now she has not seen her daughter, "where is Tina and her grandson?".

"Good afternoon Mama?" Patrick greeted her and some of the elderly women seating beside Mamatina on her bench.

The hefty men stood besides Patrick Jeep watching and safeguarding the environment.

"Welcome my son, did you find her?", Mamatina asked him and Patrick frowned

""Mama am just coming back from the city, I did not see her or found her there"

Mamatina burst out crying,
"Where could my daughter be or have gone too, who has taken my daughter away from me?", Mamatina sob

"Mama please calm down, we will find her, if we can't find her in this Village, I will report the matter to the police station I'm the city, but I don't even have any photos of Tina or my son with me", Patrick said faintly.

"I have her photos inside, I have given some to the police, luckily we took several photos on Godsent birthday, I think that will help",

"Mama don't worry, am sure she's fine where she may be" Patrick tried consoling Mamatina.

"Okay my son welcome", Mamatina told her friends that they shouldn't worry as they already stood up and set to leave the compound.

"Mama, what of Papa?", Patrick asked Mamatina.

"He has gone to work oo", Mamatina replied just as she sighed, her husband has gone to work not minding his daughters disappearance.

"Is okay mama don't worry too much, we will go visit the police station to see how far they have gone with their investigation"  Patrick said.

"My son,I still prepared a little food because of my sons, so when they are back they will see something to eat, should I serve you some?", Mamatina asked Patrick staring and waiting for his response. She knew at a time like this food wouldn't be important, but they still needed to eat and feed their stomach, so they do not get sick in the process of looking for Tina.

"It okay Mama, am not hungry, I and the guys, already ate some before getting to the village", Patrick said to her smiling faintly.

"Okay my son, let me go in and change my clothes before we go to the police station", Mamatina stood up and went inside to change her clothes, and when she was thru , she came out and left with Patrick to the station.

**

Tina had stayed a week plus in Chris house. Chris never allowed her go out and he has also refused on giving Tina her phone, Tina was angry at him as to why will he restrict her from speaking to her family, she knew her family will be worried sick about her and she couldn't understand why Chris as refused her from speaking to any of her family, including her mother.

Tina refused eating her food she can't continue eating and pretending like all was well and all is not well at all, Chris came out as he had not been going to work, Tina wonder if he even as a job like he claimed, because he was always around.

"You haven't eaten you food why?", Chris asked her pretending like he did not know why she hasn't eaten anything yet.

Tina stared at him from where she was seating on one of the couch in his parlour, Chris as allowed her move freely in his house, but not allowing her go outside the house or his main gates, she replied him angrily,

"Why should I eat Chris tell me, knowing my parents will be very worried about me, and you expect me to eat and be happy here", Tina rebuke him shouting at him.

Chris came closer to her and sat on the opposite seat,
"Tina I just wanted us to spend some more time together away from your family, I have already called your mother myself and told her you are with me so there's no need for you to worry, your phone I found it but it faulty as the screen already crack like you matched it, so I have given it out to the phone engineers to repair it, as soon as they are thru I will give you back your phone, so you don't have to be worry, just eat", Chris smiled at her .

"You called my mother when?, Fine.. borrow me your phone let me call her and speak to her too, am not comfortable knowing that she might be worrying about me",

Chris was quiet then he respond,
"I don't have Airtime now, when I buy a calling credit I will give you my phone, so you mean to tell me you don't trust or believe me anymore Tina?", Chris stared into her eyes and Tina looked away,

"Not that Chris, am just worried about my mother, I don't want her worried sick about me", Tina replied him defensively.

"But do you still love and trust me?", Chris ask her as he sat up and took her hands in his, seated facing eachother.

Tina gulped before replying him,
"I do love you Chris , I don't know why you are doubting if I love you or not, have told you I do love you, just let me go home", Tina replied him as she looked away not wanting to look into Chris's eyes.

"If you truly love me, why are you now looking away, why not tell me the truth facing me, and looking into my eyes", Chris requested

Tina looked back at him and shrugged her shoulders, then she bit on her lower lip. Chris stood up and kiss her on her cheek then he said to her,
"I will be going out to see a friend and would lock the door from outside, don't try anything funny or stupid, i will be back soon okay", kissing Tina more on her lips this time, Tina didn't push him away, or kiss him back she just allowed him do whatever he wants and leave her.

When Chris kissed her lip and saw she didn't return his kiss like before, he stare at her face and smiled to her,
"You don't want to kiss me right?", Chris ask her looking directly into her eyes, then he stood up and tapped on her shoulder saying to her,
"Take care I will be back soon, or will you like me to buy anything for you when am coming back?"

"No!", Tina replied him harshly and stood up and went in, while Chris watch her walk out on him, he shook his head, took his keys and left the house, locking the main entrance door from outside.