Chapter 15 - Childhood friend

Patrick voice became coarse, he was in the mood to play with Anita though, he knew he was late to work but his the boss who will question him for coming late, just some delay in putting the design into constructions. Anita kissed Patrick passionately, and Patrick carried her and placed her gently on the bed, he deepened the kiss and strip of his cloth. He played with her breast and then her body, he then sat up to allow Anita play with him too, after their fore play, Patrick reached for a protection in his drawer, Anita didn't oppose him this time and they went on making out.

**

When Patrick got to his office after creating and cutting out some new designs, doing some new furnitures, dining set, and cushions, his childhood friend came visiting him,
They shaked hands together and went to his welcoming area to chat, Patrick whined him he had changed and his friend was all smiles, He told Patrick he had been seeing him on social media too though since he was dating the billionaire Mr Bright's daughter, whom was also an Actress, Patrick sighed and told him the girl was just all over him what can he do, His friend laughed out and replied,
"what do you mean by all over you, ain't you in love with her too, I have to admit you both look cute together", Patrick just smiled sitting down while listening to his friend Chris.

Chris was fond of praising people and adding more sugar coated words when expressing himself, yet Chris was not in any sweet or romantic relationship, Chris had told him, that his girlfriend had duped him and left him for broke thinking he wouldn't bounce back, how they have mean girls in their city and because of that, Chris was not ready to fall for another city girl, he had told Patrick 'he preferred a village local girl though to all these city exposed girls, that are just after his money', reminding Patrick of his past escapades.

Patrick just sighed and told him, "Am not in love with Anita."

"What??" Chris shouted.
"But guy does she knows you are not in love with her, do you mean to tell me you both are not making out, or your are just friends with benefits?" Chris asked.

"We are making out , what do you expect when she's always all over me, but that's always with protection though, I don't want her to get pregnant for me, and I do not plan to marry her either" Patrick sternly said.

Shocked Chris shouted, "Bad guy!"

"Guy you get mind oo!, a billionaire daughter for that matter, do you think you can just play her like that, am sure she must be in love with you with the way she seems to be staring at you in those romantic pictures I see online," Chris added.

"I don't know if she loves me that much but I think she does likes me, but honestly I can't continue with her anymore before I get her pregnant" Patrick said and Chris started laughing.

Chris ask "What's stopping you from getting her pregnant bro? You just denying the fact you love her too" Chris chuckled but,

Patrick shaked his head and told him,
"Not about that, there's a girl am in love with and hoping to see soon someday" Patrick said.

Chris looked at Patrick with shocked expression written all over his face and asked him,
"You can't be serious bro, why not tell Anita the truth all these while."

Patrick gulped hearing him, he replied "I wanted to, but I didn't know we will last long together like this,  am just confused, I like Anita but I can't just stop thinking about Tina"

"Tina.. Who is Tina?", Chris asked and
Patrick sighed, not wanting to talk about it.

Chris won't take no for an answer so he asked again, "Guy who is Tina? where does she stay, and why haven't I seen or heard of her yet, where's she?"

Patrick was quiet,

Chris probed futher, "Guy am not leaving her topic until you tell me who is Tina?."

"Am already waiting for your wedding bells with Anita and you come up with these excuses, If na play stop am". Chris became serious as he spoke in pidgin english.

"Fine I will tell you," Patrick,said calmly,

"She's a girl I had meet several times when I used to travel to the village."

"A village girl?," Chris asked looking surprise.

"Yes, but then my sister was still with me," Patrick added faintly.

"Which of your sister... Sharon?,
Oh I heard she's now in the states, Abroad enjoying with white men."

Patrick frowned hearing Chris word.

Chris chuckled, "don't pick offense you know is the truth, like who doesn't know your sister or her news, you know she's online and flaunts these white men too, so everyone is aware not like am lying on Sharon" Chris stated defendedly.

"So tell me why haven't you told Anita and why ain't you with Tina yet?" Chris asked looking concerned.

Patrick Sighed, and replied, " I was with her once." looking downward and using his hands to cover his face he continued.

"I loved Tina, I still want her, but she's not given me a chance too then to talk to her, She doesn't even want to look at my face then I was still living close to the village though, in the other City",

"I know there"- Chris Said.

Patrick continued, " So I begged my sister to help me talk to her since she was doing her final exams in Tina's village, My sister bluntly told me she can't help me talk to her that the both of them are not in the same class, saying she has a friend whom she had seen talking to Tina, that she will introduce me to her friend, I met her friend prisca when Sharon brought her over I spoked with Prisca, but the girl was all over me, looking at me with love in her eyes, honestly I don't know what to do, I brought her to my place then to help me talk to her friend tina, but she was all over me and wanting me too, I had to resist her though and plainly told her, I do not love her but is her friend I want,"

Chris cut him off his words saying,

"Why didn't you do same to Anita .. I mean cut her off on time too?."

Patrick became quiet and Chris replied,

"you see.. you in love with Anita just forget about that Tina girl since you haven't seen her for long time and move on with Anita, I can bet Anita loves you very much," Chris added.

"I tried to forget about Tina, but I can't, I kept on dreaming about her day and night to the extent I wet my bed in dreams, I had to move out from my former house before the dream could reduce," Patrick said faintly.

"Are you these serious?" Chris screamed laughing out, then he ask Patrick,

"what were you dreaming about?, where you making love in your dream, don't scare me about these village girls, you know I told you village girls are my speck now," Chris asked

Patrick laughed and replied him, "Well you got the point, I was dreaming about making love to her"

"What!!" Chris shouted,
"Why?, Did you slept with Tina before in real" Chris asked

Patrick just smiled at him and replied
"You didn't let me finish, how will you understand what am saying"

"Okay continue" Chris apologized

Patrick sighed and told him, "I had met Prisca and she demanded I bribe her if I want her to convince her friend to come over, I gave her money, first , 2nd and 3rd time before one day Prisca came with Tina to my house, I was the happiest person that day".