Chapter 77 - Planned Kidnap

Chris parked a few distance away from Tina's madam place, he didn't want anyone to see him, obviously he had ulterior motive.

He couldn't get it off his mind that Tina lied to him and he went to stay with Patrick for some couple of days, he was severely provoked and decided to wait for her along the road, where he knew she wouldn't dodge or avoid him.

He saw her coming and he came out from his car, walking up to her as she was already getting closer, Chris saw her looking at the road back and forth like one whom wanted to cross over, so he quickly called out her name,
"Tina, Tina! is me?",

Tina turned and saw he was Chris so her heart settled a bit, she breathed out,

"Ahh! I almost thought you were one of those guys stalking me, I almost got scared and wanted to cross over immediately,", Tina said as she hurriedly walked over to Chris car to greet him properly.

Smiling sweetly at Chris, she came over to his side and embrace him in a hug,
"Good evening Chris?", Tina greeted him all smiles,

"How are you dear, Surprised to see me?", Chris teased her the more.

Tina smiled sweetly her him, even though it was already evening and gradually getting dark, Chris could still see her face clearly as she was as bright as the soon in moonlight.

"I really miss you", Tina cupped Chris face and she replied him sweetly, "when did you return ?" She asked him,

Walking to open his car door for Tina checking his time on the wristwatch he replied her,
"Earlier today, I came very early and have gone home to see my people, I wanted to give you a call first but I decided to pay you a surprise visit", Chris flashed a cute smile to her

"So how have you been Tina, hop in is already getting late let me drop you home before going back, I really wanted to see you today, that's why I came, couldn't wait till tomorrow".

"Why didn't you branch when you where coming, you could have rested a little for today, the drive from the city to the village isn't it that far?", Tina asked him as she walked over to the passenger seat.

"No is not, Just four hours from here and we are already in the city", Chris replied her and entered the car.

Tina trusted him to drop her home as it wasn't her first time following Chris home, he had dropped her off steady before and even brought her to work, so she entered his car without suspect anything.

Chris switched on something and pretended like his car refused to start , he tried starting the car pretending like it not working as the gas he switched on was already smelling, he told Tina to wait let him check the car bonnet, Chris came down from the car asking Tina to wait, pretending to check something in his car, few minutes later he came back to check Tina .

Tina and her son already slept off, they didn't even know when they slept off, as Chris switched on and inducing gas that cause both of them to sleep off.

He came back and puts on Tina seat belt and then he stepped on the gas, igniting the car and drove off.

Chris didn't go back to the village, he knew there was no possible way of him hiding Tina there, so he took her to his house in the city as he was the main owner of his house in the city and he lived alone there, it was a simple house, a three bedroom apartment, kitchen, toilet and store room.

Chris arrived very late at night, he wasn't living in the heart of City A, where Patrick lived he was still in City A but not where Elites and billionaires lived.

Chris car was stopped severally at different checkpoint before his arrival to his home late at midnight.

When the police officers flashed touch to check his car, they assumed he was a married man that was traveling from the village to the city, a d Chris face could hide whatever hidden agenda he had, no one could suspect anything.

"Young man, park!", The police officer in uniform ordered Chris, just as he slowed down and park, that was his final check point before he arrive into City A.

"Whose the pretty lady beside you, is she sleeping?", The police officer asked looking suspiciously at Chris and the baby too.

"She's my wife sir?", Chris replied him .

Looking at them you might feel they where couple but the police no officers still had to do their job.

"Wake her up?", The police officer ordered Chris, watching Chris intently if he will refuse to wake the lady he claim to be his wife up.

Chris didn't even flinched or hesitate to wake Tina up, he talked her slowly to wake up, as the baby had already waken up, "Tina Tina! Wake up", Chris voiced tapped her to wake up.

Tina opened her eyes, she was still very tired and sleepy, she didn't even notice where she was, but she heard Chris voice, "Chris am a little tired just drive, have we gotten home, am feeling sleepy", That was all she said not even casting a single glance at Chris as she turned her face to the other side still sleeping.

The police officer looked at her pretty fair face, and then he looked back at Chris,  asking him,
"Can I see a photo of you both indicating she's your wife",

Chris turned open his phone and showed the officers photo he had taken with Tina before, then they finally let him pass and apologize to him for wasting little of his time with their investigation,

"We are sorry for the inconveniences sir, but we have to properly do our jobs as there have been different rumors of missing persons and kidnap, so sorry, you may live now", The strict police officer apologize friendly to Chris.

"No problem Sir, I understand you are doing your job, thank you", Chris entered his car and drove home.

When Chris got closer to his house gate, he parked, came down and went to open his gate, as he had given his gatekeeper same two weeks leave so he will be alone at that period.

He drove in too his compound and parked, then he went out of the car to lock his gates properly, after locking his gate Chris smiled to himself, yes these is what he had wanted, to bring Tina with him to the City, he wouldn't let Patrick come in his way or have Tina either, "Tina is mine now", Chris said, as he walked back to the Car to help Tina out as she was still sleeping.