Chapter 101 - In Patrick's Office

Finally it was Mella's turn to see Patrick. Mella waited for almost four hours before it got to her turn, so it was already noon.

She was lead in to Patrick office by an assistant who came to escort her.

The Assistance could tell she was a big man daughter from her prestigious looks. Mella love putting on suits that expose her cleavages, she like attracting men, so she could tell the Assistance that came to escort her was admiring her beautiful looks, as her suit perfectly hugged her body and brought out her sexy shape.

"Welcome ma'am, you may go to Patrick office now", the Assistance Dave, said to her,
"You can go in, no need knocking again",

"Ooh! Thanks", Mella wink at him. It was part of Mella's lifestyle to wink at people as a form of appreciating them, then she open the door and walked in.

Patrick seated and was facing the door, he was already told that a female client name Mella Martin was here to see him. Looking up at the door he stared at the hot beauty whom walked in elegantly in her suit.

Where women allowed to put on such tempting cloth to work he thought. Patrick seated up properly just as Mella greeted him,
"Good afternoon Mr Patrick", Mella courtesy.

"Good afternoon dear, How may I help you?", Patrick ask her as he was already told that she didn't come to buy anything or check his designs, so he wandered, what she had come here to do, to tempt him.

"Hi sir, Patrick, well am not here for business", Mella took her seat, and started swirling her seat, as it was also a moveable swirling office chair.

"So what do you need to see me for?", Patrick ask her as he stared at her beautiful face, he had not seen such a black hot beauty, most he had meet where not as beautiful as Mella, and they were not tempting too.

"Well sir, My name is Mella, and am here because you have refused the police officers from granting my boyfriend bail", Mella said, as she spoke sweetly and seductively into Patrick hears.

"Hpmh.. is Chris you are talking about right?", Patrick ask as he shifted his gaze back to her.

"Yes..  I heard all that happened, but I need him to be release".. Mella spoke softly.

"Hmm, are you aware of what he did, and you called him your boyfriend?", Patrick asked her looking at her facial reaction

"Yeah.. I heard all that, he works for me though, but I never knew he took leave to go do something as bringing his village lover to the city, I think he did that out of his love for her, but am sure he as learnt his lesson"..

Patrick just look at Mella, he assumed she doesn't really understood why he refused to grant Chris bail he paused for a minute then he spoke,

"I didn't just refuse his bail base on only that, Chris was my childhood friend, I told him everything about Tina and I, even when she was missing, he came to see me here and he never for once told me his with Tina, he hided all that for me, don't you think he was dangerous?, We talked and gist about everything yet he knew my pain and was the cause, if I don't teach him a lesson, he might come out and start dragging Tina with me again", Patrick said to her, to make her understand his reason.

"Hmph..", Mella sighed.

She had thought these all thru but she knows, Chris was still a gentle man, if he was wicked or evil he could have done worse to Tina, she assumed Chris love the girl and wanted her, but fate wouldn't have it.

"I don't think he will do anything as such, I understood he love Tina, even though she's pregnant for you or has children for you, it didn't still deter him from loving her, but Chris told me, Tina never told him the truth, that when he ask Tina if she wants you, she lied to him, telling Chris she doesn't love you, but loves Chris, and that was what brought the confusion", Mella responded

Patrick sighed, he also knew Tina was a confuse being, that doesn't know what she truly wants. He remembered when he was still trying to woo her at first, she kept on smiling at him and refusing him. When he came back to her again, she didn't admit to forgiving him, yet she kiss him sweetly and magnet to his touch.

Patrick shook his head slightly contemplating on what to do, he also remember how Tina told him then that she love her boyfriend and wants her boyfriend over him, even telling him that she wants to call her boyfriend in his face. Patrick sighed.

He wouldn't blame Chris, probably they truly had a relationship, but Tina was a confisionist who couldn't tell her true feelings. She liked Chris but wants Patrick touching and kissing her, she wants Patrick making love to her while she has Chris around to cuddle in his arm, Patrick frowned.

"Fine I will see to it, but the matter as already been proceeded to court, we will just have to wait for their judgment", Patrick finally replied Mella, but Mella frowned she doesn't want Chris to go to jail. If Chris goes to jail her father will never allow her marry him no matter what she might explain to him on Chris behalf.

"Then you have to call the police to withdraw the case and cancel it, you can tell them the matter will be settled in the village", Mella suggested to Patrick to withdraw the case from the court.

"Hmm, I still want him punished", Patrick said and Mella frowned hearing him.

Patrick looked at Mella frowned face, it remembered him of how Tina also frowned when he told her Chris will be charged to court and will go to jail, it irritated Patrick to see Tina frowning because of Chris but Tina as usual didn't tell him anything or open up her feeling and ask him not to allow Chris go to jail, rather she just look away and as been quiet since then.

Later Tina came and told him she wants to go back to the village, and he knew it was because of Chris, so he refused her from going, using her pregnancy as her excuse for her not to travel, that he want to be with her while she's pregnant for him, since he wasn't there at the first pregnancy.

Patrick sighed and finally called the head judge and lawyer to cancel the case, he called the police to release Chris and Mella was very happy. She stood up and rush over to where patrick was sitting and hugged him tight.

Her scent intoxicated Patrick nose, he assumed his friend Chris also had good taste in women, then Mella peck.him, startling Patrick,she spoke

"Thank you Patrick, thank you so much", Mella then shifted back and went to pick up her bag.

"You welcome", Patrick finally replied, as he smiled back at her.

**