Chapter 48 - Special vistor

Tina woke up early the following day, she prepared her son as they both went to church, the rest of her siblings had to prepare together with her mother for the second church service, while Tina and Godsent attended the first church service.

To Tina's surprise, her mother didn't even prepare to go to church, when Tina came back from church she saw her mother busy in the kitchen cooking, before Tina would have meet her mother in church as soon as the first church service ended her mother will already be in church waiting to go in for the second service, but here she is at home, meaning she did not even prepare at all to go to church.

Tina asked her mother "Mom are you not going to church today, this one you are not even dressed or ready yet?"

"Yes oo my daughter, am not going to church today, we have a very important visitor coming so I want to make special delicacy, in case, you know, so we don't look poor", Mamatina replied happily still preparing the food ingredients she's about to cook.

"Mom what special visitor are you talking about, whose coming?, You didn't tell me anything about these why?", Tina asked looking at her mother in disbelief,

"Well yes I didn't tell you, I forgot to I just remembered this morning but then you already left to church", Mamatina replied

"So whose coming mom, who is the special visitor?", Tina curiously asked

"Don't worry , you will see them when they arrive"

"Mom how many people are coming?"

"Tina , just go in and change your clothes to come and help me prepare the food you have already asked me and have answered you, now go in and change to come help me out, I will be waiting", Mamatina replied still busy arranging the chicken sauce she wants to cook.

Tina didn't question her mother again she just went in and change. When she got inside she saw missed call from Chris as soon as she decided to check her phone a little, she called Chris back, whom requested to see her on live video, Chris asked

"I called you earlier, did you go to church today?",

"Yeah I did, how about you?, I just came back now as you can see am still dressed will soon change my cloth, so how about you, did you go to church?" Tina asked Chris

" Well I didn't, have been stressed of lately, so I decided to rest, thinking about you, what are you about to do?", Chris asked..

"Nothing, just want to change my cloths now and go help my mom out in the kitchen, she said we will be having a special visitor today",

"Did she tell you who the special visitor is?", Chris asked

"Nope, I don't know, but I haven't eaten, so I have to go help mom out, we can't chat later", Tina bides Chris goodbye on phone as she hurriedly changed her church cloth to home wears and also that of Godsent.

Tina's brother Jude and Richmond had both gone to church for the second church service as Tina had previously meet them in church before coming home. She went out to help her mother in the kitchen while she put Godsent down and gave him a biscuit she had bought when returning from the church.

Mamatina was happy preparing the white rice and chicken stew, she didn't dare tell Tina that Patrick was he one coming, since Patrick had told her that Tina doesn't want him to visit them, and as refused giving him address. Mamatina can understand that her daughter doesn't like Patrick and that was probably the reason she had refused him coming, but not in her own case, she like the young man and wants him for her daughter other than Chris.

Mamatina doesn't really like Chris though, she feels Chris is not transparent and she feared he might change someday just like her husband did to her, but she couldn't confuse her daughter on her fears about Chris, her daughter seems to be head over heels in love with Chris and she despise that.

Mamatina finished cooking and by then Richmond and Jude already arrived home from church, their father too was already around as he had earlier went to one of his friend compound to discuss about the village town meeting as his friend will not be around in the afternoon he could have come.

Mamatina serve the food and the whole family eat quietly, then she after eating she told her husband of Patrick visit, then Tina was already at the backyard washing Godsent whom had peeped on himself, Papatina didn't say anything, he just told his wife to call him when the visitor arrive as he was going in back to rest .

**

Patrick had prepared earlier though to leave for Tina's village, although his village wasn't that far to Tina's village but he had some visitors and he decided to see them off first before leaving to Tina's village.

Patrick was seen as a noble because he had money and was a young billionaire, his village people rest him like a prince, some even offer their beautiful daughter for him to come help him as a maid,but he refused.

Patrick had explained to them he doesn't need any maid in the village except if his mother want as he had reenforced the security in his home in his village, so his village people wouldn't be coming to disturb him with their problem whenever they feel like or knows his around.

After seeing of his guest, Patrick told his mother that he will be leaving to the neighboring village, his younger sister Amanda whom had packed her bags feared that probably her big bro wanted to use style and run back to the city leaving her behind so she frowned and insist that she will be following him, startling Patrick whom looked at his younger sister disbelief, he asked,

"Where do you think am going too that you are insisting on following me?"

"Big bro I don't know oo, but wherever you go, I will follow you, before you use style and leave me behind in this village", Amanda replied.

Patrick burst out laughing, after he calm down from his laughter and said,
"Amanda am not leaving you behind, am not yet going back self today, I want to go and see my baby and wife to be",

"Really brother?", Amanda's frowned face lit up

"Then I will follow you then, I also want to see them too, please can I follow you?", Amanda happily begged her big bro not to say no as she was also eager to see her big bro child.

Patrick finally agreed for his sister to follow him as he bides his mother goodbye and left with his younger sister in his G-class Jeep.