Chapter 79 - Do you really hate Patrick?

Fear as never gripped Tina, more as it gripped her now,

"why are you staring at me like that Chris what's wrong with you?" Tina asked him as she felt she almost peeped on herself which such intent deadly gaze Chris just gave her now.

"Really what wrong with me Tina?", Chris laughed out like a mad man.

"Do you think in do not know, Do you think I do not know whom Patrick is or do you also think am a fool to be taken for granted?" Chris asked her all in one go as he turned back at Tina, and Tina almost felt her breathe left her, as her heart beat involuntarily.

"Chris please calm down, you are getting it all wrongly, I do not have anything to do with Patrick?" Tina said hesitating and Chris watched as she struggled to say the words without confidence.

"Tell me Tina , do you really hate Patrick as you claim, or you love him?", Chris asked her looking at her face.

Tina couldn't answer him, She has never given him a true confident answer that she hated Patrick, these as always been her behavior, being unable to bear her silence, Chris screamed at her, "Answer me?".

If it was before, Chris will let the topic slide, but not today he need to hear the truth from her own mouth, from Tina's mouth directly.

"Tina, tell me yes or no, do you still love Patrick?",

Tina gulped and look at Chris with lips parted hesitating to say no or yes.

"Chris please calm down, okay I do not love Patrick, but you know I can't hate him, his my son's father", Tina replied him.

"Really, even if his your son's father you can still hate him, anyways you will be staying here with me till further notice, I will only permit you to use this room, whatever you need you let me know before I leave to work, but not to worry am not going to work this week or next, except for my personal business, so you don't have to worry, we will be spending time together okay", Chris said as he walked towards Tina and tapped her on her shoulder to relax.

Turning to leave the room, Chris cast one more glance at Tina, he spoke,

"After breakfast I will be going into the market to get for you things that you may need with your son, shopping for clothes and other basic necessities, just write out the list for me Tina, I will be back to call you for breakfast now, so just prepare or take a shower",  Chris said to her, and left the room shutting the door behind.

He didn't lock the door these time as the passage was still locked likewise the main gates where locked, so he knew there's no where she's running to and she doesn't know her way around city A.

**

Just as Chris left the room, Tina fell on her knee crying, she never expected this or saw hear coming, her family will be looking for her, quickly she searched her bag for her phone wanting to give her mother a call, but her phone wasn't in her bag, she remembered she brought it out and went logging online to see what was happening as it has been long she last log in.

Tina saw that her followers skyrocketed that night from ten thousand followers she last had, to 70+, seventy thousand plus new followers and she had many more like, but she was beginning to feel sleepy, despite the been joyous of seeing many likes, comment and message, she was started having light headed and she managed to scroll more on the news feed to see what was trending or happening in City A, as she was eager to know, just then she saw beautiful photos of what seemed to be an engagement party and her eyes lit up, despite the headache she was having, her eyes beamed immediately she saw the same name of her rival whom was the acclaimed Patrick girlfriend, it was written,
"Beautiful Actress and Billionaire's daughter Anita Bright finally got engaged to a new lover, Matthew Days", Tina's her beamed as she was feeling very dizzy, she scrolled and click seeing the person wasn't Patrick, she smiled and was sure the lady she was seeing was the same as the girl she had seen on several love-up photos with Patrick, she immediately scrolled again and she saw in another post,
"Anita Brights break up with past lover CEO of Pat Groups,band mysteriously got engaged to a billionaire son Matthew Days", just then Tina phone fell of her hands after reading that last post that showed when Anita was still with Patrick and now she has gotten engagement to a new man.

Tina smiled sweetly seeing that Patrick isn't truly in relationship with the beautiful actress again, but now she immediately frowned remembering that her phone fell off from her hands and she was too tired to pick it up, she cursed at herself for bringing it out from her bag in the first place, but when she remembered that the Actress was no longer with Patrick, Tina calmed and waited for Chris to return so she could ask him help her get her phone from his car, how she inwardly wished she had Patrick's number, she could have called him since, "I miss you Patrick" Tina mumbled.

**
Patrick got to hear of the news of Anita's engagement to Matthew, he was happy for her. Although he remembered how his childhood friend had been mad at him for intending to breakup with Anita.

He saw it perfectly in Matthew's eyes that Matthew truly cared for Anita, and without doubt Patrick knew that his friend was in love with his woman.

Patrick smiled looking at all the engagement photos of Matthew and Anita, he admired the gown Anita was wearing, he thought of calling her to congratulate her, but he didn't want her to feel sad as she has always told him, she wants to be his wife.

Patrick decided to let the new love birds be, that if they truly wanted to invite him to their marriage, Anita or Matthew will call him or send him an invitation, so Patrick waved the thought.

He had missed Tina so much he wanted to call her but he remembered again, he still did not have Tina's contact on his phone so he frowned again looking at his phone, just about as he was contemplating whether to dial Tina's mother phone number, Mamatina called him first to his surprise, Patrick picked it up immediately, smiling happily as he greeted Mamatina,

"Hello Mama, Good morning?",

"Good morning my son, how are you doing today?", Mamatina asked him.

Mamatina and the rest of her family, her two sons and husband where all totally worried sick as they didn't see Tina come back home the previous night.

Mamatina had called Tina madam early this morning when she woke up to confirm if Tina truly left for home, as she didn't see either her daughter or her grandson,and it was already late, going back to Tina's madam shop to check for her.

And to Mamatina's surprise, Tina's madam told her that Tina left earlier than the rest of her apprentice, that inshort, Tina use to go home early than the rest apprentice, as she already knows how to sew, different styles.

Mamatina heart panicked, she wandered where her daughter might have gone too, she was scared to think if Tina as been kidnapped, so she told her husband let them know first if Tina was with Patrick as Tina's number wasn't picking up.