Chapter 98 - Arriving his mansion

Patrick helped Tina strip of her clothes just remaining only her pants and bracelet. The lights where still brightly on so he could see Tina body clearly.

Tina didn't seem to lose much weight but she already forgot her stomach already grew out the past week and was visibly showing she's pregnant, she was shy and didn't want to turn and face Patrick. She already brought her medicine and the pregnancy result was in it but she didn't even remember all that now that she was with Patrick.

Patrick pulled her closer to himself as he already pulled off his top, his bare chest facing Tina.

Patrick pulled of his trousers, wearing only his boxes, he wants to help Tina take her bathe. Then he unhook her bra and help her remove it, exposing Tina's breast, remaining to take of her pant. Then Patrick saw her protruded stomach, and the last words Chris had said to him ... "Got his girlfriend pregnant"..  rang in his ears, he looked up at Tina who was also looking at his face.

Patrick touch her stomach gently he ask her, "Are you pregnant?", staring at her round face.

Tina smiled at him, she hug him, and turned his face to face hers. She wasn't as tall as Patrick, so she drew him closer and kiss him on his lips, then she replied, "Yes", still smiling.

"Did Chris knew about this?", Patrick ask Tina wanting to be sure

"Yes, didn't you heard what he said", Tina replied him as she cuddle herself in his body, wanting him to seat so she can seat on his laps.

"And he still held you hostage in his house?", Patrick sounded a bit angry wondering what as really gone wrong with his friend.

Tina chuckled out, "he said it not a problem, although he just found out this Sunday that just passed, he didn't see my stomach, I wasn't feeling to fine so he took me to the hospital and found out, but he said it not a problem, that he will still marry me and I will bear him children".

Patrick frowned hearing what Tina said, he assumed his friend as gotten mad because he can't believe Chris still want to marry Tina even with her pregnancy.

"Is okay, come let's go and take your bathe, before the water get cold", Patrick said to Tina, as he help her off her pants, touching her soft buttock, he kissed her on her baby bump and stood up , while he he help her go take her bath and they both bathe together.

**

Mella had tried reaching Chris all to no avail, she found out he didn't even showed up in work the following day and it worried her.

She really missed him and want to see him, she had not been feeling to well and she went to the hospital for check up. She confirmed with the doctor that she's 4weeks pregnant, she look at the doctor in disbelief.

Who else could she be pregnant for if not Chris, she needed to see him and discuss this with him. She had hope when he comes to work she will tell him, but Chris didn't show up, on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday and it worried her to the core.

She went to check the profile Chris as submitted to her company before to get his house address and when she got there, the gatekeeper told her that his boss was arrested and was taken to the station.

Fear gripped Mella as she wondered what Chris might have done wrong to prompt or warrant any form of police arrest, "he looks like a gentle man, what did he do?", Mella said out as she stared at the gateman.

"Do your boss live here alone?", Mella ask him

The gateman scratched his head, he obviously don't know who this woman questioning him is, and he has just seen another beautiful lady that his boss was living with before his arrest, and the cute little boy, who use to come down to his gate post to play, he scratched his head and look at the young lady in suit, he could tell she's a rich man daughter, from her beautiful melanin skin, he sighed inwardly,
"wow, is only beautiful women my boss keep bringing to his house these days, na wa oo".

"Heh! Am talking to you?", Mella voice brought him back to reality.

"Am sorry ma'am but I don't know who you are to divulge any form of important information about my boss to you", The gate keeper said and look away.

"Really, it seem like you want me arresting you this minute, your boss work for me that's why am here to find out why his absent at work or have you seen me here before".
Mella rebuke just then Chris younger brother came out of the house.

He was called from the village by the gatekeeper whom narrated all the things that happened to Chris. He walked up to Mella.

"Greetings young lady, how may we help you?", Chris younger brother Evan can tell from these lady appearance, she must be a rich man daughter,

"Am looking for Chris, are you his brother?", Mella ask Evan, noticing he almost resembles Chris.

"Yes am his brother", Evan replied

"Can I come in, is important I see Chris", Mella ask him politely

"Sure you can come in"

Evan walked Mella in to the parlor and she sat down.

"Am the CEO, of Steral pharmaceuticals and your brother works for our company, although his also my friend", Mella said smiling to Evan whom just stared at her, listening to her

*Well he didn't came to work for these pass couple of days so I decided to come check on him to know what's happening, I heard from the gatekeeper just now he was arrested, why?", Mella ask.

Evan sighed, he had met Tina, but Chris never told any of them that Tina already as a child, nor the child also belong to Patrick, and Tina is also currently pregnant for Patrick.

Evan also accept that truly Tina is very beautiful and he also admired her, but as she's already mingled with Patrick his brother shouldn't have gone to extreme as kidnapping her from the village where she lived and brought her to live with him here in the city, that was so absurd.

"Thank you for visiting, although I don't really know how close your friendship is with my brother, but my bro went to look for Patrick's trouble",

"How, what do you mean and who is Patrick? Do you mean Patrick Scott", Mella ask Evan

"Oh! Good you know him, yes Patrick Scott, you see the situation is just like an entanglement", Evan said shaking his head

"What do you mean explain to me, Chris is my friend and I love him too, tell me what wrong did he do to Patrick Scott?", Mella ask Evan almost getting impatient

Evan was shock to hear Mella say she love his brother, he stared at her in Surprise

"Why are you looking at me like that?", Mella ask him

"Ooh! Forgive my manners, am just surprised to hear you say you love my brother, it seem like you don't understand all I have been saying" Evan chuckled out

"This is not a laughing matter, you can at least explain the situation better to me or take me to see Chris", Mella rebuked him with serious look and Evan knew she wasn't joking when she said she love his brother