Chapter 8 - Confronts

"Are you sure? Is it Sharon's place or Sharon's brother's house?" Mama-Tina asked again, wanting to be sure, and Tina shuddered and replied, "Sharon's brother's house."

"Hm.. If this is Sharon's brother's house, then why are your eyes so red? What happened, Tina? Did anyone touch you?" Mama-Tina asked worriedly as she moved closer to examine Tina, but Tina moved backwards away from her mother, and she stared downward.

"Tell me the truth, Tina, what happened?" Mama-Tina insisted, but Tina shook her head, not wanting to reveal the truth, as she said, "Nothing happened, mom."

Tina thought, "How can I tell my mother the truth, that Sharon's brother slept with me? No, I cannot do that. [Breaking mom's heart, no]" Tina kept quiet.

Mama-Tina sighed, and she replied, "Fine then, go inside and take your bath, as I will be leaving soon with Jude to the market. I am just waiting for Jude to be through with his breakfast."

Jude stepped out since he had finished eating his meal, and he smiled at Tina and stared at their mother as he stepped down their frontage, while Mama Tina spoke to Tina, "We will be leaving the house now. Since you're back, Take care of the house and don't allow any friends to visit or enter this compound again. Is that understood?."

Mama-Tina warned, pulling her own ear as a sign of warning, and Tina kept quiet.

"Are you listening to me at all?!" Mama Tina yelled again, and Tina replied, "Yes, mom."

"Good. Let yesterday be the last time that you went out with Prisca or anyone else. I don't want to ever see Prisca here again in our house, nor anywhere around you, and I don't ever go to her compound either. Come, Jude, let's be going." Mama- Tina left to the market with Jude while leaving Tina all alone at home, and Tina cried after her mother left with Jude as she went back, locking the small gate entrance leading into their compound from inside. She cried her eyes out as she walked back into the house, remembering all the things that Patrick did to her. It was not up to 24 hours, but Patrick had slept with her in the blink of an eye. In a twinkling, she had been deflowered as she felt irritated all over and remembered how Patrick had kissed her, and he moaned sweetly to her ears.

Tina remembered Patrick used to disturb her before, to become his girlfriend, but she refused, as she was a college girl and preparing for her school scholarship exam, as she was brilliant and she didn't want to have a boyfriend.

After crying finished, Tina took off her clothes and went to take her bath in their bathroom to properly wash off herself and remove all the sticking scent of Patrick from her, as his masculine scent still lingered around her. She also felt sour, pained, and irritated, remembering how Patrick took her pride and made her moan. As she had never been with a man before, and she didn't want to accept him nor anyone else to become her boyfriend until she was legally married, but the deed had already been done, and Patrick had deflowered her by taking the one most precious gift that she wanted to gift to her husband on their wedding night.

Tina silently prayed in her heart that nothing bad should happen to her again, as she cried and asked God for forgiveness of her sin with Patrick. She bathed quickly, and finally stepped out of their local bathroom and went into their room to dress up before eating her breakfast, as she was very tired. And so she retired back to their room to sleep.

~~~~

When Prisca got home after rushing out of Patrick's house, She was still bitter as to why some men could not be trusted, as she knew that Sharon didn't believe her when she told her that Tina would never agree to sleep with Patrick or to open her legs freely for Patrick to make her love her.

She had told Sharon, "Tina and Patrick weren't even talking, let alone for Tina to now go into Patrick's room to give her pride to him; no, I cannot believe that."