Chapter 84 - Soft Spot

Mella already hit a soft spot in Chris's heart. He couldn't bear to see her sad, so Chris drew her closer to his chest, and pet her, telling her to stop crying.

Mella felt better but she didn't immediately stop, she knew if Chris never cared for her, he wouldn't even dare to pull her closer for a hug. So Chris took her hand and went to sit in the sofa, and he said to her

"Come lets eat, you should be happy and celebration your promotion, not crying".

Mella sat beside him, and then Chris opened the plate of peppersoup she had prepared, took a spoon and started waiting it, then he feed her with his spoon too.

Mella smile at him, as she stretched out her hand and took her own spoon, opening the wine on the table to pour it out, she spoke seductively to Chris's hear,
"I really love you Chris, I wish am your girlfriend, you made me feel like a woman the last time we met, and I really love how you touched me", Mella winked at Chris, kissing his cheeks, she continued, "I want more Chris.. please", then she started touching Chris on his chest, sliding her hands, down to his thigh.

Chris already knew that was what she wanted, but he didn't come here with any protection, he had thought, what was the need of buying a protective wear, when he knew he wouldn't enter her parlour. He had thought he would just stand outside and listen to her and go home, now she had succeeded in turning him on, and he couldn't calm himself, he had been suffering from the pain Tina is causing him, not wanting to kiss him or get intimate with him.

"Chris, tell me didn't you too like what we did the last time?", Mella asked him, her voice echoing seductively in his ears. Chris gulped

"Mella, let not do any of this, let's just celebrate and that's..", before Chris could complete his sentence, Mella landed him a hot kiss on his lips.

Chris could have stopped her, but he was starved and wanting, and here was Mella, offering to give him herself, he returned her kisses, and lost control of his self restraint.

Chris carried her up, and took her in, he didn't drink the wine, so when they got in to her room, they made mad love to each other.

After satisfying his desire and Mella urge, Chris stood up from her bed, and told her, he wouldn't be able to sleep over,
"Mella I have to be going home now, I didn't properly lock my house, and my security man is on leave because I had to travel home, I asked him to go home till two weeks, so I have to be going now", Chris stood up and started wearing back his boxers and clothes.

Mella smiled sweetly at him, she knelt on the bed, and came closer to Chris wearing his cloth, she pulled him closer, and sealed his lips with hers, and thanked him, still smiling sweetly.

Mella stood up and tied her wrapper, when Chris was thru putting on his clothes and set to leave, she escorted him to her main entrance, and Chris pulled her to himself for a quick Kiss before leaving, he said,
"See you in office on Monday, CEO Mella".
Mella smiled sweetly and waved him bye, then Chris left her home, going back to his own house, he smiled to himself while driving home.

**

Amanda was detained by the police officer whom refused to grant her mother bail. She couldn't believe that Patrick will come to arrest her for Tina's disappearance. Obviously she heard that Tina as been missing, but she cared less about that, she never liked Tina, talk more of getting interested in any topic that as to do with Tina.

Amanda shake her head, refusing to say anything to the police officer interrogating her,
"Young lady can you please tell us what you know about the disappearance of Tina praise, or did you kill her?", The police officer questioned her.

Amanda just stared at him refusing to say anything, then the officer threatened to torture her and hit her, she became frightened,

"Officers I have told you I don't have any business with the said lady you are all talking about, I am not her friend, so how do you expect me to know her whereabouts?" Amanda fired back at them,

"But you are also dating her husband", The officer asked her with questioning eyes.

"Husband? Who's her husband that am dating?", Amanda laughed out hysterically,

"Shut up your mouth young lady, seems like you do not want to confess, what you did to the lady, you killed her so you can have her husband right?",

"What! Officer I don't know what you are talking about, am not a killer and I have never and will never kill anyone, who is Tina husband if I may ask, Tina is not yet married and she hangout with different men, so how will I know whom you are talking about", Amanda defended.

"Hmph.. so you mean to tell you don't know Patrick Scott is her husband to be and father to her child" The police officer looked suspiciously at Ama,

"What!, Patrick is... Oh my, no wonder that baby somehow resembles him, and he never told me his relationship with Tina, we just chat and know how each other is doing, I never knew what Patrick relationship with her is, I just thought he admire her, and I also like him", .

"So because you knew he admired her, you decided to kill her?",

"Officer I can never do such, I do not know of Tina, the last time I saw her, I saw her with a man she was hugging and then I was coming back from the market that evening, I don't know who the man was to her, as it not my business, I just passed them and before I decided to look back, I saw her entered his car and they left, I don't know anything about Tina or the man, we don't talk, we are not friends, and I can never hurt anyone".

The police officer look at Amanda, he could tell she was telling the truth, so he ask another officer to write down Amanda statement on what she saw, and grant her bail, but who was the man that Amanda claimed to have seen him with Tina hugging.

The officer in charge cane out to meet Patrick and Mamatina,

"Officer, how's is it, did she confess anything?", Mamatina ask him.

"Well she said, she's not friends with your daughter ma'am, and she doesn't know anything about your daughter disappearance, am sorry but we will have to grant her bail, she said your daughter also keep other male friends and she had seen your daughter several times hangout with other men that is not her husband here", The officer stated pointing to Patrick.

"Ma'am if you have any other information as to which other person your daughter night be seeing apart from her supposed husband here you can let us know, for now we have to carry out with our other appointments".

The police officer, left Mamatina to think, Patrick wasn't surprised, Tina had told him before that she had a boyfriend, was it possible that the said boyfriend is the one that she went out with switching off her phone, so he wouldn't be able to contact her, he frowned, turning to Mamatina as they both left the station and stood outside.

"Mama, let me drop you home, I will have to be going to the city today, an emergency work that I must carry out, came out, and I have to be there, I will be back, and surely we will find Tina okay, you don't have to worry to much, am sure she might be fine wherever she maybe, possibly she went to see a friend and lost her phone, but if she's not yet back till I return then I will have to take the matter to the city police to declare a search for her, and post her photos as missing all over the media".

"Thank you very much my son, I just hope she's fine too", Mamatina sighed

Then Patrick drove Mamatina home, and he went back to City A.