Chapter 5 - Dawned

"Sleep in your what?!" Tina asked Patrick as she stared at him in shock, and she shivered and replied to him, "No, thank you, sir. I'm okay here, and I hope you don't mind me sleeping here on the couch. I can manage the couch."

Patrick smiled at Tina, as he had admired her from afar, and he loved her too, as he had tried to reach her in the past, but to no avail.

And luckily for him, Tina was with him in his house, facing him, and staring at her face alone was enough for him, as Tina was indeed very beautiful and cute, and she dozed off again, falling asleep on the couch while resting a bit uncomfortable and shivering due to the cold weather.

Patrick allowed Tina to sleep first, as he got engrossed watching his television, and after a while, he noticed that Tina had fallen asleep deeply, and he stood up and carried Tina up to his bedroom, as he could've opted for Tina to sleep in Sharon's room, but knowing the mess of a lazy sister that Sharon was, Patrick rather took Tina to his own bedroom, and he placed Tina gently on his bed.

Staring at Tina's beautiful sleeping face alone, Patrick's right hand subconsciously trailed on Tina's face and down to her cheek as he touched her pink lips, and he felt the intense urge to kiss her, as Tina was very beautiful and the most beautiful young lady that he had seen.

Patrick drew closer to Tina's face, to steal a kiss from her pink lips, but just then, Tina stirred awake, as she felt his hard calloused palm on her face, making her cheek become warmer, and she stretched, and as she subtly pushed her eyes to open, she saw Patrick draw closer to her, and to kiss her pink lips.

A series of shocks and anxiety ran through Tina as she immediately sprang up on the bed, and she caught Patrick almost kissing her and making her sit up speedily on the bed.

"What're you trying to do?" Tina asked him, as she stared at Patrick in shock, and she immediately moved backward and away from him, as she remembered that she was previously on the couch in his parlor, and Patrick was shocked and embarrassed, as he didn't know what came over him, from admiring her pink lips to wanting to kiss her, and he apologized to her, "I'm sorry, I couldn't resist the urge to kiss you."

"Kiss me," Tina's jaw dropped as she became dumbfounded by Patrick's response to her. As her sleepy eyes automatically became fully awake, she stared around the bedroom, wondering how she got into his bedroom, and she asked him, "Where am I?"

Patrick replied to her, "You can sleep here, as you weren't so comfortable sleeping on the couch, that's why I brought you in here, to my room."

"How?" Tina stared at Patrick in disbelief as she immediately covered herself up with his duvet, as she touched her pink lips to know if Patrick had truly kissed her before, and Patrick tried to explain himself as he met her questioning gaze on him. She stared at him irritably, wanting to get down from his bed, but Patrick immediately stopped her. "Wait."

"Let go of me," Tina exclaimed as she burst out into a sob and immediately moved away from Patrick, as she realized that it was only her and him in the house, and she became worried, as she didn't want Patrick to touch her, making her more scared.

"Please don't touch me," Tina begged him as she gripped tightly to the bedspread to cover herself up properly, while Patrick frowned and wondered when he became a monster, as he knew that he had self-control over other ladies, but when it came to Tina, he lost it, and he really admired and wanted her.

Patrick became speechless, as he felt the strong force of attraction to claim Tina, but he didn't want to force himself on her, and he couldn't also resist her, as he could feel his bulge forming hard in his shorts, and he didn't know if it was because he was in love with Tina before or if it was just plain lust after her, as Tina was very yellow and also very cute.