Chapter 11 "The Note"

I woke up to someone staring at me. It was Ranboo. His eyes were purple. "Boo? Are you ok?" I asked him. He continued to stare at me.

I moved aside a bit and got up. He was still staring at me. I walked up to them and held his hand. "Boo, you have to remember. You have to..." I said as he looked at me confused.

He started to smile a bit the more I held his hand. I held both his hands and looked at thrm in the eyes. "Boo, remember. Remember all the streams and playing mc. You have to." I said to him.

It seemed to resonate with him. His eyes started to turn back to normal. "Y/n? What happened? What was I doing?" He asked me.

"Idk what you were doing but you were watching me as I slept. I woke up and you were staring at me. It was a bit spooky but atleast you're back now Boo." I responded.

He chuckled a bit. "Sorry about that Y/n, I didn't mean to do that." Ranboo said.
"Lol its ok Boo. No harm done." I responded.

We both chuckled a bit. "Alright Boo im starving lets go eat." I said as I started to drag Ranboo out the room. We went downstairs to find Dream yelling at Techno.

"Bruh what happened?" I asked.
"HE STOLE MY MASK!" Dream yelled.
"I did not." Techno responded. I whispered to Ranboo "You need to look in your inventory and enderchest for Dream's mask. You might have grabbed it when enderwalking."

Ranboo nodded and looked in his inventory. He pulled out a mask out of his inventory. It was Dream's mask.

He handed it to me and I walked downstairs to hand it to Dream who was still yelling at Techno. "Dream. Turn the heck around." I said.

He turned around furiously. "What?!?" He yelled. "Sorry. What is it Y/n?" He then said in a calmer voice. I lifted my hands up to his face and put his mask on him.

He smiled a bit

He smiled a bit. "Thanks Y/n. And sorry about that Techno. Where did you find it Y/n?" He asked me.
"Heh??" Techno said.
"Well I woke up and saw Ranboo in his enderwalk state and after getting them out of it I realized that he might have grabbed your mask." I replied.

Dream turned to Ranboo as he walked towards me. Dream pulled out his axe to hit Ranboo. Ranboo quickly ran over to me and hid behind me.

Dream walked towards me to hit Ranboo. I pulled out my axe. "Dream. Don't. You. Dare." I said as I held my axe at his neck. Suddenly everyone was in some kind of pain and holding their head in their hands.

I tried to comfort Ranboo but it wasn't working. I felt a bit of sharp pain in my head but didn't pay attention to it. I handed Ranboo a golden apple when a bright light emerged in the middle of the room.

It blinded everyone for a full minute and then dissapeared. Everyone stopped having sharp pain and looked at the middle of the room where the light had appeared.

There was a book on the floor there. I walked over to it and picked it up. I opened it and what it said suprised me to say the least.

It said,
"If everyone stays here, they will eventually become their Minecraft character and stay like that permanently even if they return to the normal world. These changes cannot be reversed. If they are immune to things thanks to their Minecraft character, then they will have that irl too.