Chapter 42 "Hot Chocolate"

The laughter died down and everyone went back to their stuff except for Tommy. "Y/n can we talk in private please?" He asked me. I nodded, grabbed his hand and teleported to a nearby park to talk. Boo had heard so he knew I was going somewhere.

The rain was light when we got to the park. Thank goodness because we would have been soaked."What is it Tommy?" I asked him as we sat down on the bench.

"What will happen to us all?" He asked me.
"What do you mean?" I asked him.
"Well we are hanging out now but will we ever do a meetup again?" He asked worriedly.

"Tommy, there is no need to panic. There will be many more meetups and when we all have to go to our houses, I can teleport us all together or only a few of us." I replied. He seemed to calm down a bit.

"Was that really all?" I asked with a slight chuckle. He nodded. I gave him a hug and teleported us back to my room. I handed him a him plush I had gotten at the store and he ran to his room happily hugging the plushie.

I rolled my eyes, teleported to Boo and leaned on them. He was editing our manhunt vids. I decided to join them and before we knew it, it was about 6pm. The rain was pouring. I sat on the window sill and looked out the window.

 I sat on the window sill and looked out the window

It looked really nice outside. The wind was blowing, the rain was pouring and it smelled lovely. Boo came over and sat across from me on the window sill too. I smiled a bit. "Princess, how much do you like rainy days?" He asked me.

"I prefer rainy and stormy days over clear skies and hot weather." I replied. He nodded a bit.
"Oh! I got an idea brb!" I said before teleporting to the kitchen. Bad was there getting some snacks.

"Hi Bad!" I said. He turned around.
"Oh well hello Y/n!" He replied with a smile.
"Do we have any chocolate powder for hot chocolate?" I asked him. He checked a few cupboards and shook his head.

"There is none sorry Y/n." He replied.
"It's ok." I said. I teleported to my room and got my bag. I gave Boo a kiss on the cheek and teleported to the kitchen to get the warm milk started for hot chocolate.

I then teleported to the store and got some chocolate powder and payed for it before teleporting back home. The milk was ready and I had put a little too much so I made everyone a cup.

I checked for marshmallows but there wasn't any so I went back to the store and got them. I put 5 in each cup. It was small ones. "HEY GUYS GET OVER HERE!" I yelled. Tommy, Tubbo and a few others came over. I handed them each a cup and told them that there was some for everyone else.

I grabbed two cups and teleported to my room. Boo was looking out the window lost in thought. "Boo, I have something for you." I said to them in a calm voice to not startle them. He turned around and saw me holding a cup of hot chocolate for them.

He had a big smile and his tail was wagging. He grabbed the cup and was about to take a sip. "Boo wait." I said to them. He stopped and looked at me confused.
"Why princess?" He asked me
"Boo, 2 things. 1, it's hot and you might burn your tongue. 2, you have your mask still on." I replied.

"Ohhhh." He said. He had completly forgotten about his mask. He took it off and blew on the hot chocolate to cool it down. I took off my mask aswell and had a sip of the hot chocolate. The rain continued to pour outside.

Boo seemed to really like the hot chocolate. He then got up and put his hot chocolate on the table near me. Then, he grabbed a blanket and put it next to me. After that he grabbed my hot chocolate out of my hands and put it on the table next to his.

I was confused, but was going to go along with it for now. Boo moved me a little bit to the right and sat down behind me. He covered himself and I with the blanket. It was really comfy.

"Princess could you please teleport our hot chocolates over because I'm too comfy." He asked. I rolled my eyes. I couldn't say no to him he was too adorable. I teleported our hot chocolates over and we took sips of it as we watched the rain pour.

It was perfect.