Chapter 47 "Edited"

*Ranboo's POV*

My head hurt a bit as I woke up. "Ugh." I said as I woke up. I felt like I didn't sleep much at all. Oh yeah, it was because of the late phasmophobia stream with Sneeg, Philza and Y/n.

Wasn't she supposed to wake me up early to edit my video? I rolled over snd saw her in my chair. "Good morning princess!" I said to her. She took a little while to respond.
"Hi Boo good morning to you too." She said in a tired voice.

Did she even sleep? And why was she at my pc? "What time is it princess?" I asked her.
"It's 11:30 am Boo." She replied. I jumped up out of bed immediately. My video was supposed to be uploaded at 1pm and I didn't have time to edit it.

"Princess I have to upload my video at 1pm why didn't you wake me up early?" I asked her.
"I wanted you to rest Boo." She replied. As I walked over to her I was trying to tell how it was nice she wanted me to sleep but I needed to edit my vid and upload it.

All she said was "Mhm." I sighed and looked at my pc to see the time. There was a video on the screen. "There we go that took ages." Y/n said as she struggled to get up and slowly walked over to the bed.

She looked like a zombie walking like that. I sat down in my chair, put on the headphones and pressed play on the video. It was one of my videos. I didn't remember seeing it though. It was a new one? But how?

"You're welcome Boo." Y/n said before passing out. What did she mean by that? I watched the video of 27 mins long and it was from the vod I had to edit. D-Did she really edit it for me? She stayed up and got no sleep so I could rest.

And I was rude about her letting me sleep in. I felt a tear in my eye but tried to not pay attention to it. I decided to uploaded the video an hour early.

"Hey guys this is my new vid and thanks to Y/n I got some sleep after the stream till 6am since she stayed up editing it for me so thanks to her this video is getting uploaded 1 hour early." I put in the desc of the video.

I tweeted at her thanking her for staying up all night and morning to edit the video for me. My tweet quickly got noticed and everyone was saying how nice she was.

"Thats my fav streamer!" -RandomUser964

"Yass this is proof she is simping for you Ranboo!" -MagicalDmspMember355

Everyone was so nice and supportive of it all. They wanted her to rest but were proud of her to do that so I could rest. Those that were toxic were reported by her mods and their tweet deleted.

Her mods really stuck up for her and were very supportive. Suddenly, the door bust open almost waking Y/n up. I turned around and saw Dream standing there. "So Ranboo, she didn't sleep?" He asked me.

"W-well she stayed up editing the video I was going to edit." I replied. He didn't look very happy that she didn't get any sleep.
"Dream shut the fuck up I'm trying to sleep please." Y/n said. I jumped a bit because I thought she was completly passed out.

"Ok Y/n but do get some rest." He said as he walked out the room and closed the door behind him. He just really took orders from Y/n. She grabbed the me plush, rolled over to the side and started to fall asleep.

"Thanks for editing the video Y/n." I whispered.
"Mhm." She said as she fell asleep. I decided to go downstairs to see what everyone was doing. I left the room, closed the door and walked down the stairs into the living room.

"Hey whats up big man?" Tubbo said as he ran over and gave me a hug.
"You know, just casual stuff what about you? Did you get any rest?" I replied. He nodded. He looked very well rested unlike how tired Y/n was.