Chapter 50 "Back Into The SMP"

We both got on our pc's to inform the others about my stream so they could get ready. I made a discord group chat and we added them onto there. Boo made another one and invited the rest of the people.

It wasn't everyone since those who we were living with already knew. We all got into the call and we both announced we were in the same room and we made 2 group chats so we all could talk.

"I didn't mean to interrupt anything anyone was doing but if you want to stream tomorrow, you should get ready.
I will stream at ** time and show everyone as we jump into the dream SMP. With this, chat will finally know were we all went on that night." I told them.

Boo nodded in agreement and everyone started chatting with eachother.

"What's in it for us?" Antfrost asked.
"Clout and fame like never before. Having the ability to jump into a game at anytime and escape reality like that is a blessing. People will flock by the thousands to see someone be able to jump into a videogame, let alone to see our powers." I replied.

Everyone seemed intrigued. "Ok we are in." Antfrost said. I nodded.
"Thank you everyone and see you on my next stream when we all go live to show our POV's." I said to them. We all said our see you laters and hung up the call.

Boo was about to grab his mouse when I teleported right next to them and gently grabbed his arm. "Be carefull Boo. You're still injured." I said to them.
"Right, thanks Y/n." He replied.
"No problem." I replied back.

"Let's get ready by going into mc alright?" I asked Boo.
"Mhm!" He replied. We opened mc on our pc's, held hands and then we jumped into mc.
*Ranboo got in the game*
*Y/n got in the game*

"Ah so we get a special message when we jump into the game. That's nice." I said to Boo. He nodded.
"Yeah it's pretty cool!" He replied. I grabbed his hand and started to drag them to Snowchester.

"Wait Y/n wait!" He said as I started to drag them.
"Yeah?" I replied.
"I can use my trident to get us faster over to Snowchester so please don't drag me." He replied.
"Alright then let's go to the nether." I said to them.

"Oh God." He said as I dragged him into the nether, grabbed them by the waist and teleported to the nether fortress. I let go of Boo and ran towards the blaze spawner. Some blazes spawned and I attacked them dodging all their attacks.

I only had diamond armor but it was fine because I had the stuff to upgrade it later.

I heard Boo put on his armor and thrm wince in a bit of pain. I ran over and saw them trying to defend themselfs from a wither skeleton. I sprinted over and crit the wither skeleton. I crit it twice and it died.

I ran over to Boo's side and held his hand gently. "Are you ok Boo?" I asked them. He shook his head a bit.
"Not really. My hand really hurts and it's the one I always use." He replied. I took the blaze rods I had, grabbed Boo by the waist and teleported to Snowchester.

I dug into the wall, grabbed cobble and made brewing stands. I put down a block of wool and put Boo on there. I grabbed some materials and used them to brew a few potions. I got a few regen potions and healing potions too.

I handed Boo a healing II potion, he drank it and his hand looked better. "Thanks Y/n my hand feels a lot better." Boo said. I nodded as I continued to make more potions for later.

I made a few more health II potions for if Boo were to get hurt again. I ran over to my enderchest and got out 4 netherite ingots and an iron block. I got some wood, made a smithing table and started to upgrade my armor to netherite.

My armor had max enchants and was now netherite instead of diamond. I went back to my enderchest and got out my super op pickaxe. Boo saw that it lit up more than a normal enchanted netherite pickaxe and walked over to see it.