Chapter 4 "Snowchester"

"Ranboo?" I said getting up and walking towards him.
"Yeah thats me hello" he replied smiling.
"I-I y-you here, when, how?" I started to stutter over my own words.
"I think she means hi and nice to meet you." Dream says breaking my stuttering.

"Ah yes what he said, it's so nice to meet you Mr Boo, im a huge fan so I just didn't know what to say sorry about that." I said before anyone could say another word.
"It's ok don't worry" Ranboo responded

"So this is TommyIn-" I cut Ranboo off. And ran up to tommy shaking his a hand a ton saying "TommyInnit it's really nice to meet you irl- or atleast in mc lol." He smiled and scratched the back of his head while saying "well its always nice to meet a fan."

"I don't mean to interrupt but we need to find everyone else because it's getting dark and stuff." Ranboo said breaking the chuckling coming from Dream and the snickering from me and Tommy.

"Right we need to find everyone but it's no use if we die to mobs so lets get gear" I said.
"Well look who isn't stuttering anymore and is now taking control huh?" Dream said teasing me a bit.

"Oh shush Dream I was exited and didn't want to get in anyones way since I'm not that good at mc." I said as I turned away and started to rummage through chests hoping to find usefull stuff.

"Wait how good are you at mc Y/n?" Dream asked.
"Lets see, I absolutly love to mine, I hate pvp unless I play my music to keep me calm, I can mlg water bucket with lag, I build awesome stuff in creative and farm a ton, along other minor things." I said as I found a diamond pickaxe.

"How much do you like to mine then?" Dream asked curiously.
"Well if I have all the materials I need to repair my pick and get torches and such, I don't leave the mines at all." I replied as I found some iron picks.

"Wow you must have as much luck as Ranboo for finding diamonds and stuff." Dream said impressed.
"Actually no, I have shit luck but I still mine for irl days at a time." I said cheerfully.

Dreams jaw dropped as well with everyone elses jaw.
"What? All I do is hoard everything I get and when I show it off I reveal to be the richest person on every realm and server". I said smirking.

"Ok no fucking way you mine that much. No one mines thst much and doesn't get sick of it. Not even Ranboo and he mines cuz of his amazing luck." Dream said austounded.

"It's very much true Dream. I mine a bit too much I think but eh. Its not like imma stop mining anyways." I said shrugging it off.

"Of course its too much Y/n! Mining for irl days at a time is way too much!" Dream said as he looked at me with his arms crossed.

"Dream, it's a normal amount of mining for me and I love it so no one can ever stop me from mining. And speaking of which, im going to take this stack of torches and mine. See ya later!" I said as I burst out the door running to land.

As soon as I got there I built around the spot I was going to mine and started to mine a staircase down.
"Ok we need to stop her from mining." Said Dream while looking at everyone.

"Do we have to though? She seems to know what she is doing Dream." Replied TommyInnit.
"How about we just watch and make sure she is fine ok Dream?" Ranboo chirped in.

"Alright fine I will just watch then." Dream said, clearly not wanting to. They walked over to the hut like build I had made and looked in. It was an endless staircase down somehow.

Even if it was lit it seemed to still be endless. Dream started to panick and ran down calling my name. "Wait Dream don't-" George said before getting interrupted by Dream, "no George I said I would protect her so I will."
"I will go too." Ranboo said, walking towards Dream.