A Trap.. Is It?

Note : I just wanted to write it. The characters and everything is just a part of my imagination. I'll update the other one but go through this one if you're here.

P. S. In next part I'll give the details.

---------------

She could feel the spot where the ball hit.. She was able to dodge it but that didn't stop it from hitting left side of her forehead. Her friends ran towards her as she tried to pretend she's fine.

"hey... I think you need to go to the infirmary. " aashtha pulled her to sit on the rock bench as she spoke.

"it's fine.." she didn't want the crowd or attention.
She wore a white pant that ended below her knee and a white collar shirt.. Her hair was in a pony tail... New White shoes covered with dust adorned her feet. She sat there trying to remove something on the right shoe with her left one.

The bowler and the batsman came running..

"are you okay? We're really sorry" the guy who was bowling told. The other person muttered a sorry and moved a bit to Check the side of her head. She pushed herself backward to avoid the touch.. She had braces on her teeth which could be seen when she said "I'm alright.. No issues."
It was a regular day of July and Mumbai was having a 38c temperature. It was afternoon 4. Half of the students were having the  sports Period. Normally the sports time was after 5 but on Friday and Saturday they got extra one hour I. E. From 4 to 5.
He was on the opposite end In the basketball court but he did notice the crowd and when looked carefully saw her sitting there below the tree in a rock bench.
The playing field was huge.. They had proper courts for for cricket, vollyboll, tennis, basketball. The football ground and running tracks were on the other side. She was just going to get some water from inside when the ball suddenly hit andshe was able to avoid a direct hit on the back of her head as someone shouted her to move, hence she turned and it hit the side of her forehead.
He started walking towards where she sat. He gestured to give him few minutes to his teammate, from the other class. He wore his track pants , grey tee and sports shoes. He was drenched in sweat...
He pushed the crowd a bit and walked until he was beside her.
"where did the ball hit?" he asked
She looked up after hearing the familiar deep husky voice..  Her eyes lit up upon seeing him.
"side of her forehead." her friend informed as she looked down being conscious of his presence.

" left??" he asked and she nodded still not looking into his eyes..
He touched the red area on the left and she almost got startled at his touch..
"does it hurt?..."  he asked in a concerned voice as his eyebrows squeezed together upon seeing her reaction.
After a few seconds gap he took her name in a questioning manner expecting an answer "Tejasswi??"

That made her feel nervous and she looked up with big eyes and moved her head to answer no.
She tried to sit there as he touched the same place again and leaned a bit more to have a close look. Her heart started racing at a 105 bps.. She used her young to moisturise her lips as she felt her throat and lips getting dry.

"better go inside and apply the spray or ointment to reduce the swelling"
He stood up and told her.
"it does not hurt that much" she said willing to avoid the unnecessary attention.
"it won't hurt now after some time it'll start.. Go inside and apply something on it from the fastaid box for the safer side." he suggested as he stood near her and one hand was in one side pocket.

"just help her" he asked her friend neeta who was there. All the attentions were on her now cause the super famous senior was there checking on her. Even her friends were surprised and she could tell they were envious.

Her friend nodded and she stood up to go inside. She could hear him talking with someone.
"it wasn't intentional.. She just came between" it was said by the guy who was batting.

"this happens.." she heard him say.

"who is she karan? It looked like you know her" a girl, mostly someone from his batch asked.. She did not know which one cause after he came there many people had gathered.
"yes I know her.. She's new here.. Family friend.. Our parents know each other." he said..
Once she reached near the steps to go inside he started walking back towards his friends, completely unaware of the fact that the 15 year old got strange goosebumps when he was near her..

Neither of them knew that she was going to develop a crush on him but they were already trapped just as the way it was planned...