The Battle Of Being Difficult

Note : it turned out like this.. Next chapter would be definitely better than this..

P.s. - I'm almost done with the next one.. Excuse the errors..

_________________________________________

The next morning itself they had planned to ride on a boat for sight seeing and then diving...

She had kept her distance from him... Though he's the one who bumped into her few times... grabbed the coffee for her.. When she was looking for the water bottle he offered it to her... 

They were nine and they had to rent bike.. They kept struggling because Noone wanted to ride it alone and teja was adamant she wanted one where she would ride and one can sit behind her back.. Noone was ready to sit with her since they didn't trust her skills...

T : can't you go with me?

She requested sumit...

Sumit volunteered... He kept a serious face as if he's just volunteering for the sake of it..

Shreya : we can do tripling but how do prevent getting caught..

K : the other one will be ahead and whenever we see a traffic point, one will get down and walk..

Sanket : that's your brother..

His sister laughed out loud at that..

M : I'm aware of it..

He did pick a nice vintage one and they decided they would take turns to ride that..

They started... And she was slow... Extremely... She could drive a car well but not a bike.. That wasn't the issue.. The issue was along with her and sumit, even Karan and namish were slow.. We'll he tried to be slow so she won't be left behind or feel conscious about it but could never beat her to it...

N : dude.. At this rate by the time we reach the other 5 would be done with everything...

Namish whispered around...

K : then we can't just leave them behind..

N : wait..

Sunit was bored.. She won't let him ride it neither she would speed up.. The other 5 had to wait at every junction.. When Namish did an eye signal he opened his phone and got the message that somehow they have to distract a bit so they can convince her to ride with them..

S : teja... There's something...

That was it.. She was nervous and stopped in a hurry.. All four of them stopped..

Namish : no no.. This can't be.. This road is dangerous.. You both need to switch.. Sumit need to drive..

She cursed herself and him on inside.. If not for him she would have manged.. He was just making her nervous.. Till now he was there on the bike showing his goddam attitude..

T : no.. If I've to sit behind then I want the one you guys are having..

K : I'm not giving it..

T : you said we would take turns for that one..

K : I've barely started..

T : already 30 minutes..

He was worked up..

K : woah... It's a record in 30 minutes I've only covered 4 kilometers with a 15 kmph... thanks to certain someone...

He taunted...

S : the best would be to switch..

N : I guess so..

The other two quickly teamed up so she was left alone with him..