Friends❔Future!!

Note : like I said I'm trying something with this story.. I'm sorry for the late update..
-------------------------------------------------

She got the cookies from the microwave. He stood there waiting completely not interested..

The cook or help was there...

"I hope it's turns out to be nice.." she said as she examined with her eyes..

"it's just me and meenu.. Chill." he said not getting her panicking..

"you've no idea how much effort I've put for this.if it does not taste good then.." she said while removing the gloves..

"it would be okay.. Everything was done properly.. I was there.. Did you forget?" the help or cook tried to assure her.. He was a person in his forties and took care of the kitchen basically.

He walked upto her...

"even if it's not nice don't worry." he said..
"what would you do?" she asked as she started stacking it into the box..

"we both will pretend it tastes so nice and meenu would feel may be this is how it's" he said as if that's the solution..

"meenu di... She's not 5.. Okay.. She got her placement and we are celebrating.. Remember?" she added in a mocking tone..

"she got placement.. She should give party.. From last two months you're just baking all the time " he said being annoyed..

She had been trying out new things from past few months.. It's like suddenly she had this urge to make it and Noone was there to stop her..

" the purse you got for her is nice.. I like it. " she said trying to bring back the excitement..

"I just realised.. I wasted it.. Just because of you." he sighed.. She had been after him to gift her something and the amount he had gotten after winning the match against the opposite club he had used that...

She smiled showing him a unapologetic face..

----------------------------

She went to his home with him to meet his sister... Next Sunday probably their families would have a proper meet for dinner but she was close to his sister more and wanted to celebrate. . Even more than him..

After meeting his parents and all the three of them stood on terrace..

"give me the can of sprite." meenu asked..

"did you like it?" she asked excitedly as she leaned on his sister's shoulder..

"you made it.. So I had to eat it.. Doesn't matter how it was." she got a reply from meenu..

She liked his sister more because she seemed someone fearless... Someone who was supercool and lived her life in her own terms..The best part was everyone admired her...

"appreciation and meenu, just doesn't gel well." he fought with his sister on every chance..

"shut up.. How long are you going to do this election thing.. You're not even a candidate yet you're busy with it all the time?" he heard his sister say.. It took him few seconds to realise that she had got all these from her friend or his mom..

"so now you've asked your best friend to keep a tab on me." he was irritated..

"who's the best friend... Is It Natasha..?" teja asked being confused..

"it's her brother...and he informs me because he's concerned.. Last time also he talked with someone when you did that accident." his sister was genuinely worried for him.. Actually Everyone was..