Emptiness..

Note : I know this is a okay type chapter but this is all I could come up with.. :(

--------------------------------------------

She stood there feeling more sad... Sumit had told her how everything has started.. Since she was too shy and didn't really opened up to anyone, someone from their friends had put a bet with karan and someone else if he could Crack her ... He had said it was a rumor he heard and that might justify his current behavior..
It infuriated her.. It meant whatever memories she treasured were all just a pretense from his side..

Till yesterday she didn't know what he felt but the assumption made her feel like everything was a lie..

It was the day of marriage... From morning all were really busy with their own stuff... Some actually were more into the arranging while some were only concerned about their own fun i.e. Sneak out to rooms for drink and smoke... Some were just too engrossed how their skin
is, if the outfit is ready.....

In between all this chaos there were two people who only sulked throughout...

Around late morning when he came upstairs , the terrace area on first floor she looked aloof as she smiled and laughed along with others, looked around.... He noticed the stiffness that lingered on her face in between....

He walked to hand over something he was supposed give... She didn't flinch as if she didn't even notice... He didn't contemplate too much about it.. But even when others passed by and he backed a bit she stayed aloof.. Usually she didn't really react but today she was determined to avoid his existence...

By mistake also her eyes didn't move towards him.. Till yesterday he knew how much he affected her and today it looked like he didn't exist for her.. How does that work... It made him feel unsure of everything... So all it took one outburst to erase everything...

It was when stood beside her she swiftly moved away from the place.. He could see she wanted to walk down the stairs.. He followed her in a challenging manner..

Through out the day she put every ounce of her energy to remain passive... At the end of the day she had concluded he probably enjoyed pushing her away...so... She decided she won't give a reason where he needs the feel to do it..

She stayed away... Far far away... But he searched for a reason to come near and she rushed...

To reach the stairs  one would need to walk a bit from the terrace.. she could feel his eyes on her... He could feel the change, something was wrong... The resent in her eyes glistened...

While rushing down suddenly she took a wrong step, the left foot strained... She shrieked in slight pain and sat down.. She didn't want to draw attention... He rushed down to check on her..

She checked her feet on her own... It was morning as she wore a salwar suit.. In pain her eyes were filled with tears...he sat down just on the next step and forwarded his hand to check..

"let me see.." he said concerned.. She saw him with full of complaints... If he didn't care he should keep away.. She moved aside a but to prevent his touch.

He looked up with a troubled expression..
She tried getting up but couldn't.. What's wrong with this woman..

"sit still and let me see." he said firmly..

"I'll go inside and put spray.." she said hastily and again tried to get up when he held her right hand tightly..

"I asked you to stay still." he said again...

She couldn't stand cause the pain spread through her body.. She sat there helpless.. He kept watching her for being this stubborn.. It's not her usual reaction..