Fateful Beginning...!??

Note : not that great but somewhere we need to start... So...

----------------------------------------------------------

She reached in the club where she was supposed to meet her closed friends.. These were her actual classmates.. She had came with arpana since she was staying at her flat for the next few days.

She got a hug from each one of them.. She wore a knee length short gown and nice pair of stiletto... Her sling bag hung from her shoulder..

Laxmi : you look....

She raised her brow..

T : different??

Kannan : naah.. Just the same old.. Only the make up is different..

T : shut up..

Vinay : I didn't think you would come actually..

They were happy... She had actually flew down just after finishing her exams..

T : why.

Arpana : cause you've not been a part of our reunions for last 3 years..

She had met them all separately but never got to gather with them.. The other 4 travelled to a common city to meet each other..

Kannan : you've no idea how much you've missed..

A : yes.. For the Shimla and ooty visit you're absent baby..

T : this year why delhi..??

V : this year nothing was falling in place.. So here we are..

They all cheered at that...

She sipped her wine as she gossiped a bit. It was around 11.. The others were a bit busy with some insta live. She only showed her face with a hi..

They gossiped about their work life, the good old school days, the upcoming days.. Teased each other about their relationships.. Nothing felt better..

Around midnight she was back to her seat as she prreferred just sitting and staring at them.. She had kept her one palm uner her chin to support herself from falling.. Just a little ahead her friend Arpana sat..

She felt a presence behind her back.. Not very close but a feel that she should turn around... So she did..

There he was...his 6'0''height made him stand out even in a pair of black pant and dark blue shirt..

She caught him staring at her but he didn't moved... Where she sat just beside that another chair was there for the table.. He held that on one hand...

As he came inside he had taken a look around and when he found her he couldn't really think of doing anything...

She was drunk.. So she stared back.. Was it really him? He walked towards her but she kept looking at it.. May be this is someone else.. The person is going to walk away... Instead of that he sat down near her.. Not the adjacent chair but the next one..

She turned back not really understanding what it's... He waved at the waiter... She pretended as if she was completely fine even though she wanted to turn around to get one more glimpse..

"water" that's what he said.. The first word it was...

Her heart started beating faster... She recognized the voice... She knew it was him..

"that's all.." the question was for him..

"yes." he had replied..

By this time her friend noticed his presence and turned back.. She was shocked as well but she said "hi"