Tiny Steps... Precious Feelings?

Note : those who actually read this or give this a try, through all my errors, stupid writings..........you guys are ❤️

P. S. - this is going to have at least 60 parts if I can bring it to the end I've planned... 😂

-----------------------------------

Around Friday night he left Delhi after 10.. He landed by 1 in bangalore... It was 20th Feb 2021..

When he had asked her if he can join she had told she would go for Mysuru this weekend.. So he had to rephrase his sentence to if he can join her.. Though they both knew that's what she expected.. He didn't mind as long as she didn't exclude him..

She started by 3 at night to the bus stop.. They took a bus from majestic around 4:30..

The moment he spotted her beside the majestic bus stand he couldn't contemplate if she was really here..   That's a fact.. She wore a sleeves short kurti and some sort of ankle length cotton pant.. Had a scarf around her neck.. A nice pair of shoes.. She was on her phone searching for him.

He was smitten at when he found her eyes searched for him through the crowd...

he had that odd satisfaction upon seeing her .. She was here with him.. Just with him..

T : "which side parking...?"

K : the left one.. It's written something here.. Just beside the stand..

T : oh.. I think..

She couldn't complete her words as she found him staring right back at her..

"This guy.. Is too calm... Which is not common.." her noisy brain started poking.. She shaked it off..

Once she spotted him she was excited for a second but sealed it with a neutral look.. He had his casual tee and jacket... The pant he wore reached just a little below his knees..  A smart band.. Ear buds.. The actual cool dude type..

No.. He didn't run towards her.. Neither did she..but He didn't pretended to look around and stared right into her.. It gave her the feeling As if he was enjoying the fact that she was going to him on her own will...

On she reached he got her hand bag since she had already a travel bag on her back.. He had his luggage and a small bag as well.. So he geld her hand bag along with his luggage handel..

They didn't hug excitedly like usually people do.. Neither did they shakes hands.. It was over with a quick "hi." and "show me the tickets "

He walked ahead and she walked behind him.. They boarded on the bus.. He stayed beside gesturing her for the window seat.. He handed her his phone, charging cord and power bank as he settled the bags above cabin.. He dropped beside her..

They both were silent.. He kept his phone on charge and when he moved he saw her staring at him.. A little thoughtfully..
He smiled with a questioninv face..

T : you look tired.

K : I'm.. I didn't sleep..

T : must be the travelling..

K : Did you got some sleep? 

T : no.. I did all this my packing last minute..

K : happens..

He said knowing well how irritating it was to pack before a journey.. He would've rather sat on his couch and complete a whole series if it wasn't for her..

She cozied up herself to feel warm.. The leg space was enough but still for his knees it was slight less.. He managed though..

T : I'm sorry..