Just Like A Movie...

Note : apologises for being late.. But finishing the writing of the chapter isn't easy...happy reading :)

----------------------------------------------

He barely made it on time before they leave for the chikmanglur trip.. It was a bus journey.. And all the while she kept her eyes glued to her screen since he had forgotten to inform her whole boarding the flight in a hurry.. Once he had landed in bangalore he had connected..

She avoided any touch with him.. Didn't let him lean on her.. If asked anything there were just indications..
He leaned beside her in his seat.. Her little attitude was cute..

K : you knew I would be here..

His voice was soft and gentle enough.. To coax her..

K : tejuu..

T : we have the worst communication..

K : it was just a glitch.. Yeah.. Surely we can move past it..

T : why??

She asked impatiently..

K : I was running for airport and was still in a conference call for the review meet.. So.. I'm sorry..

T : fine..

He waited for few seconds as she shared out of the window.. He was scrolling through his phone when he felt her leaning on his arm.. He smiled..

When he glanced back at her she was busy in texting.. She pretended as if everything is normal.. He smiled..

They reached there early morning.. Took their time to rest and freshen up.. Their first day went with a water fall.. They walked along holding hands and in between with others.. She had a bag behind her holding their essential things..

She and her roommate found themselves in a corner for clicking the pictures leaving the guys in their own..

She took a break.. Her roommate ankita joined her as well.. The other 2 girls were too busy posing out..

A : weekend gateway is the best..

T : yessss..

A : you lucked out Tejasswi..

T : in??

A : getting a guy who's good for you..

She feigned a surprise..

T : you're telling means...it's trueee.

Her friend kept giving her opinion about the relationships all the time..

A : you know or not??

T : I mean if both people are sane that's what it would look like..

She said seriously..

A : nope.. He's really into you..

T : is he?? How would you know??

She didn't know what made her friend feel like that.. Hardly they were seeing each other, the time they were alone most went with casual talks or just in the comfort of their presence, ins silence..

A : the way he looks at you..

T : seriously.. Tanmay looks at you in a far better manner..

She didn't take it seriously..

A : that's the difference.. He looks to show but he does not go to the detail..

Ankita said with a sigh.. She did not know how to advise that "relationship expert" friend of hers, to see her relationship rationally.. It was kind of sad to see that her roommate boasted her relationship as a example of respecting and giving each other space, being comfortable... where as deep down sometimes she admitted how she expected more.. More excitement, more involvement..