Oblivious & Cupid...!

Note : I'm sorry that the pace is slow but it would take a little more when it would get into track..

P. S. : this story is going to be long  if I actually keep writing what I have planned...

---------------------------------(
whenever the topic came to a relationship she avoided.. She had dated few in the time span and the last guy was one of the guy whom she met time in  flight twice, coincidentally..

Both the time that flight was going for her destination and for him it was just a connecting flight.

He was doing masters in some big university and belonged to a very normal family..

She liked him and even he did but the connection was never there.. The long distance could've been a reason but there was nothing to bind them together.. There were at times when she knew he felt "why should we stay in this"

Just two months before she returned back to India they mutually broke up.. She still remembered the words he said " our destination is different, just like the first two times we're supposed to be a part of short journey together I guess."

she could never deny how much she admired him for rising on his own to the top.. He wanted to be a professor in economics.. He had taken a loan for his higher studies, worked on side jobs.. But apart from the admiration she never felt passionate about this so it was a but easy for her to let go..

That's where she remembered the "short journey "

She had to extend her stay in Delhi because there were so many meets and fun was expecting her.. She was supposed to join one of her friend's brother's construction company in bangalore after April..

The next two times she attended two dinners with a group of friends and another with her cousins..
The next time her cousins planned for a pub for the Wednesday..

She was there.. She dragged arpana with her.. It was good going.. Anusha was there.. She didn't share much of a bond with anusha, because she always felt anusha kept her at a distance.. She didn't pay much attention to it.

It was close to mid night.. The place had two floors... It was in a u shape.. The middle space had a fountain and some decoration... They were on the left side..  Downstairs she can see people going crazy all over... In a corner a couple were having an argument...
From one side glass door you can see the other side of the u shaped place..

When she noticed that side she saw.. Her body stood in attention... He was intently hearing someone. He had removed the blazer.. His sleeves were folded till half.. The pure white Allen solly form shirt made his side look appear crisp.. And she noticed anusha.. Must have spotted him..

And suddenly he laughed... Heartily... The whole group he was with laughed.. She saw anusha lightly hitting him on the arm..
Her eyes stared at it longingly without being aware of the fact.. A pang of envy lurched inside her.. A lot of reasons were there... This could have been them.. For long long years she had not seen him laugh like that..

It was obvious he has healed but.... She was not a part of it....

She turned around from the scene.. Faced the inside.. A self realisation of something you wanted so badly, did happen finally.. But now it doesn't belong to you.. As if you're never in the picture..

The night moved... She ignored his existence when he came to meet her cousins.. Apparantely he was with his office colleagues.. She greeted the others though.. For sometime they all sat together...

Rahul : is it just a coincidence Karan you popped up here...

K : I wouldn't say so..

He smiled but really didn't feel like explaining..