Harsh Or Soft...

Anusha greeted him outside the diner and they both went inside.. He ordered a plate of white sauce pasta and she ordered some sort of healthy began food..

He didn't probe that much to this meeting thinking she probably she just needed a good listener... Until the food came they only discussed about work, friends...

Once he digged into the food he noticed the hesitation in her face..

K : something is bothering you?

A : I'm...

K : something at work...?

A : it's... I got proposed..

She watched as nervously she kept her hand behind her neck...

K : wow.. Who it's?

She didn't see any disappointment in his face...

A : a owner of a distribution chain..

K : did you decide..?

He said as he took one more bite... So this must have been it.. She was confused..

There was no doubt that he was not bothered at all.. She kept staring at her plate...

When she didn't answer he moved his eyes.. 

K : hey... It's fine..if you don't feel like..

A : Karan..

She cut him off..

A : what do you feel about me?

K : you're nice.. You deserve the best..

A : not as a person.. As a woman..

She caught him off guard..

K : is this the moment you're having self doubt.. I seriously..

A : do you feel anything for me.. More than just the nice person, friends... Anything else.

He got it that point...

K : no..

She sighed as she looked down..

A : would you ever consider anything?

K : no.

He was clear about this.. He had few flings in between but nothing ever has moved.. He never had the intention..

The person of in front of him had everything.. A good career.. Probably perfect for a relationship.. Fun sweet caring... But he didn't want it... So even though his mind tried to tempt him to consider his heart declined it...

A : why.. Anything is wrong with me?

K : no.. It's me.. I can't.. Not just you with anyone else..

A : not even with Tejasswi..

The name triggered him.. He felt the irritation but kept his calm cause he had just rejected the person in front..

He chuckled..

K : so much time has passed.. Nothing has moved.. If I wanted it would have been different today..

Only he knew technically what he said was right...

A : but you're just hung on her.. You're going to reapproach...

She was pissed at the longing in his voice when he said "it would have been different"

K : in last 5 years 4 times I've seen her.. Out of that twice this month and just with in one week..

A : why it's her..