Letting Go..

Note : this chapter is here because I wanted to write it.. I mean it might be a bit exaggerated but bear with it..

P. S. -  next chapter would be better..

---------------------
She was a 45 year old lady.. Smooth as butter in terms of personality... Kavya joshi..

In the first meet she had asked...

Kj : any girlfriend..

He was flabbergasted with the sudden question and never visited her after that.. After coming from Mumbai he has seriously started visiting the therapist every Saturday...

Sometimes she only did the talking but atleast he was startinh to rely on her..

Kj : so you never speak to him?

K : it's a dream...

Kj : same dream...

He didn't answer that...

Kj : what do you think.. What it could be... Why aren't you able to move..

K : may be my injury..

She looked at him thoughtfully..

Kj : I'm sure in dream you don't remember your injury...

That was kind of true...

K : it's there somewhere.. I don't exactly think but I didn't forget...

Kj : you said when you wanted to go towards him you're able to move your leg..

It hit him..

K : it's a meaningless dream.. I'm not an athlete anymore.. There's no point of me to try to run..

The woman I f front of him leaned back on her chair as if she was taking his words in consideration...

Kj : then why would you have the same dream for last one year...

K : I don't know..

K : am I going to have this dream for rest of my life..

She smiled at him..

Kj : it completely depends on you..

This irritated him... Are all therapists behaved this strange..

K : if it depended on me it would've stopped long ago..

------

He found himself in that track field... The usual one where after school he went to practice... Where along with teammates he used to run...

For more than a year he had been in this situation very frequently... The first time was after 2 or 3 months after the accident... He was too scared.. But with each time it became more and more familiar.. Still Every time he tried to run  he was never able to move his legs... When he tried to walk towards his friend he was able to but his intituion didn't let him...

He turned to his left.. Like every other time feroze walked... It seemed real.. There was no injury.. He was in school uniform and he walked just the way he would...

For few seconds he would stand there and then call for him..

" are you done... We can leave?"... "Karan"

He kept staring... He didn't know if he should go..

" you've run enough... Come... We will leave.."

He wanted to go but it looked like a futile attempt cause in real he hasn't even started running... He would never be able to run like he used to do but still it felt wrong to leave, even in a dream..