Solitude Of Togetherness..

Note : at times i don't have it in me to write it.. But I'm trying to be more active.. :)

-------------------------

Arpana : seriously.. Lakshmi.. You didn't just got married, you just forgot to prioritise us..

L : shut up.. Every week there's some or other obligation.. You know..

Vinay : yeah.. For 2 months you're just doing that..

T : let her off dude.. Obliviously she has to adhere to... It's just two months..

There was sounds of throat clearing.. She knew they were just teasing her..

Kanan : people in relationships are too simillar..

T : f*** off..

It took them a while to wind up, when the she and arpana were the only ones call..

A : tu serious hai..? Kuch nahi kiya tum dono ne..

She didn't know what to say..

T : abhi toh bataya.. Last time..

A : I know I know.. Kiss kiya.. Then became cozy..

T : you make it sound like a chore..

A : that's how you said..

T : we've barely started.. And we are not some teens..

A : what did I say.. If there's no passion then there's nothing..

T : we've not explored it yet..

She argued with her friend trying to make sense..

A : and that's what I'm saying... You really don't need time.. The last..

T : I've heard each one of your experiences... Yet none of them have lasted..

She said sarcastically...

A : fine but... there's no fun if there's no tug in between..

This time her friend sounded genuine.. Like a thoughtful..

T : it can't be seen..

A : you know what I'm saying... Once you wanted him and now you've him.. This could be the only drive....

T : that's not the only thing.. I like it.. When we're together..

A : that's good then.. It's just that..

T : what??

A : nothing....

obviously.. To make a relationship work they needed more... She wanted more.. But what did he want.. He seemed to be okay with the long distance.. She felt that.. 

He called her afterwards when he sat down to arrange the presentation for the next day.. There were some changes from the government side and how they can adapt to those changes as a organisation.. From each product department they were taking a idea input...

T : you're still working??

He chuckled... She worked in weekends also if her infrastructure team had submission but the late nights he worked always bothered her..

K : if I'm presenting something I would need to take care of it..

T : ofcourse..

She muttered..

K : I'm just going through it..

T : always you're just.. Going through..

She whispered the last word..