Hostile Takeover..

Note : I understand the pace is extremely slow and I'm thinking how to mend it...

happy reading..❤️

-----------------------------------------

He waited in the traffic tapping on the steering.. She sat silent.. For a moment it felt as if he would silently driveher home and just drop her....

And that would be it..

But he had something in mind.. He observed her more carefully through the reflections..

What could have gone wrong?? Whatever it's there should have been confrontations instead of silence..

Humans are more vulnerable than anything.. We always find it easier to drown in misery rather cause the truth might hurt..

He wasn't leaving at that..

K : the date didn't end well??.

He put it as if he didn't even care.. But the words of sarcasm got her..

T : I believe it was just a gathering.. And it went quite well except for the end part.. Ofcourse..

K : yeah..??

T : can you be a little fast? I just want to reach home and finish my pending work..

He was more clueless than ever..

K : so.. What am I here for..??to pick & drop.. That's all..

His voice did reflect how he felt.. He still supressed it to know her reasoning..

T : you came running.. And demanded you would take me home.. I did had other op..

K : not just there.. Everywhere you've other options.. Better options.. Isn't it??

She watched him while her breaths started getting faster.. His knuckles were tight around the steering.. His face was straight focusing on the traffic but the anger radiated like a lava..
The guy was bitter just seeing her with someone else. Did he feel like her???

She had contemplated the whole thing.. They've not even done anything more than being a little freaky, in the physical department.. So that's what held him drawn to her... Probably..

T : you had far more better options.. Infact still have.

K : I'm tired Tejasswi...

He sighed with the exhaustion it brought.

Before she could speak he spoke again..

K : I'm sure it's not just me.. You are also tired..

She dreaded at that moment.. Would he tell to end it here.. Because now her cousin was back and he wished to go back..even though she thought she had the upper hand in all this, it still wrenched her gut to prepare herself to listen..

K : of this..

She looked sidewise... Keeping her palm under her chin.. Her eyes started getting watery, not sure why so suddenly... She was stronger than this.. Or wasn't she??

K : so.. I want this misery to end.. .

She gulped.. She wanted to scream... So this is why you came rushing.. Showing your authorization.. To end things.. Truth to be told deep inside she was hopeful for the Confrontation when she found him waiting for her..

Never mind..

K : let's end this tit for tat here.. And help me with what's the matter.. Enough with the riddles..

T : sure..

She was sure her voice quivered giving it away.. 

She stopped waiting for something else to be said but it never came.. When she turned she found him staring at her in confusion... She was sure even she was confused..