That Girl & Bride's Brother..

Note : imperfect to the core it's... But this is all that I could write... do let me know your opinion on this chapter..

P. S. -  that's for being here 💙

------------------------------------

He leaned back... She stood there...

This was how they usually spent time... a little chit chat... Question answers... More  in Silence.. But it was never awkward.. It's like they both got accoustemd to it... The presence was all that it mattered to them.

K : things change...

He stated little absent minded... He had forgotten the person he was few months before.. The good old boring days were like a faraway imagination...

T : it changed everything...

She recalled the past... They always had small conversation about random silly things of their day or some incident... Today they didn't even have a topic..

K : for me it did....

T : just for you???

She said sarcastically...

K : so you have any doubt..?

He still get agitated over everything...

T : sure.. That's how you've taken it all on you...

She threw that line at him like a mock in her nonchalant voice.

He dragged her arm and pulled her.. She was forced to the sudden proximity due to the pull but didn't meet his eye..

K : don't be in self misery when you be got it all..

He said it firmly... His voice reflected the resentment... He resented all other who got the perfect life, especially her... All thanks to her dad.

She met his eyes with the same intensity...

She had the same fury in her eyes..

T : I got it all?? Do you mean I don't need to put any effort in my life..

K : look at your excellent academic record, a nice comfortable career opportunity, no worries, no messed up past...

T : you also got all those things... Except the messed up... Past..

She said the second part after a pause.. She couldn't utter the messed up part clearly... No matter what it made her sad that life was unfair..

K : there... You see... Things changed..

T : I would say the same.. You would be too self centric to say it's just you who's suffering...

He dragged her more close... She got on Jo's nerves at times with her nagging, her persistency irritated him..

K : yeah...? So you think you also had to suffer? Is it...

He mocked her.. According his judgement he had left her for her own good, so she would have the opportunity to get to live a perfect life and Noone would even get the chance to blame him to ruin her...
But what he didn't realise is that she was bound to be hurt after his actions since she held him in a much more higher regard than he can imagine

She felt shaky inside.. What was she doing. Just because he didn't know no where her pain would be lessened.. It even felt more pathetic that he didn't even consider her worthy of being a paet of the small crowd that genuinely felt bad for him..

Her eyes lowered to mask the defeated feeling...but he saw if and His eyes softened visbly on their own... His grip became a little loose but still compact enough to let her know he didn't plan to release it..