Definitions Of Love...?

Note : this is just a random Chapter.. Didn't turn out the way i expected but i hope you would get the point.. Give it a read..

P. S. Ignore the errors...

--------------------------------

She sat there in the slab when he made maggi..

She stared at him...

The Sunday was fun.. He had made her breakfast by the time she got up..

When she had come up after brushing he first checked on her small scratches.. She had let him do that while staring at him..

She  had sat beside him and digged into her bread omelet and coffee..

Small talks in between..   Teasing each other.. Leaning on his shoulder while he attended a call from his sis.. A little laugh over the small things..

They  had made a deal.. Morning half she would decide what they would do and afternoon he would..

She dragged him with her to the nearby temple.. Afterwards they went for lunch and shopping..

Around seven he had booked a amfi theater where a famous rom com was being played..

They sat on bean bags in the open auditorium.. Had some snacks.. Laughed on the comedy scenes and leaned more into each other in a emotional one..

A dinner at last..

Crossed a road holding his hand...

Took a busy metro at 10:30.. He had his arm around her waist gentle way since holding onto the holder was not comfortable thanks to her height..

Got back to his home..

Spoke with family, cousins.. By the time it was 12 she was hungry.. She pushed him to cook Maggi and share it with her..

All this looked as if it would happen in a dream or in a parallel world.. What could be wrong in this??

T : was she here ever?

She asked while looking down.. He was still stirring the vegetables.. He looked up without confusion.. He knew what she meant..

K : no.. from more than 6 months..

So until then she was a regular.. She sat just where I'm and shared things.. That's what she thought in her head..

Just after listening he realised how it sounded..

K : she was just a friend.. Nothing more than that..

T : even when before she used to visit..

K : god.. No.. she never used to visit. It was always one like yesterday...

She looked up..

T : you didn't allow her?

K : I made it very clear.. I didn't want anything..

He said as he added the spices and poured the water..

T : then why she was so... So mean.. As if I had stolen..

Her voice faded..

He poured the water still being calm. Put the lid on...

When he actually looked at her he sighed..

K : look at me.. Noone is stealing anything here..

She nodded reluctantly...

T : today just made me... Feel this..

He waited for her response..

T : whatever I'm doing here from with you... Someone else might have done all of that.. At the end you can't blame if they hoped for more..