Dimensions Of Debt...!!

Note :if it's not good then just manage with it... :) ...

P. S.  I just love you guys for reading it in first place..

_______________________________________

When they reached she freshened up.. He ordered the food upstairs and asked for a paracetamol.. When she came back she found her dinner her beside the table and he stood there..

There was no talking as she sat down and ate a bit... He sat leaning on the chair and surfed through the phone..

K : medicine..

She took it silently.. All she wanted was to be left alone on her own..

When she was done he called up the room service again..

T : I want to sleep..

It was a suit room.. It had three rooms, one hall and two washrooms.. He did not do anything but stayed there until she tucked herself in the blanket and turned around.. He switched off the light and went out..

After 45 minutes around she felt the sweating in her body.. When she got up she could hear the voices.. Others were back..

"she had fever.. That's why she was down.."

"why she's sweating like this.." she could hear a worried voice..

"Did she take medicine.." someone else asked..

She was too deep in sleep to realise those..

" she did.." she could hear him say..

"we'll be there in the hallway.. So time to time we can come and check.. Let her sleep."

She fell back to sleep again..

The others had dinner and sat down for the alcohol.. They tried to keep it minimal and one of them came inside to check on her.. By 2 or 3 they all were sleepy..

She got up around 2:30..she got up and went to the washroom.. When she came back she saw him standing inside the room close to the vintage designed window.. His hands were folded..

She came back and sat down on the bed with her legs folded..

K : how do you feel now..

T : better..

Her voice was heavy due to the sleeping and cold.. But she said it apprehensive..

T : you didn't go to sleep?

K : I would..

T : I'm sorry for being... Uneasy..

He did not say anything.. Sorry didn't come to him easily and he felt technically he hadn't done anything wrong..

T : it's just with meenu di, sumit, Sanket bhaiya.. I feel like it's okay to be frank when it's..

K : not me..?

She did not answer but glared at him..

K : ouch.. That's a no I guess..

T : you make everything difficult....

He chuckled at that.. If he stayed close or far that's a given..

K : that's why you want me to stay away..

He asked curiously.. She looked down as if she was thinking deeply..

T : that does not work anyway.. It would be rather good if..

K : if ?

T : if we just never come across each other..

That was offending... Even she knew it but there was no other way around to put it..