Some Other Day..

Note : I'm sorry for being late but I'm caught up with so much since this is the last quarter... Ignore the errors..

P. S. - read this and let me know if i should continue this...

---------------------------------------------------

K : Reckless...

She looked up at that sudden intervention.. She was confused...

K : you wanted to be... So thats how it's going..

T : may be..

She focused back on her phone...

K : new city... New friends.. Isn't it?.

T : indeed..

K : a friend or friends with benefit..?

She fumed as he asked, trying to be cool about the whole thing.. But she kept her silence...

All this while a lot had changed even though nothing much had happened..

She went on with her days trying her best to be the optimistic...  It's like outside she lived her life by walking from the classes, joining the group hangouts at pubs or in someone's place, laughed at the joke, involved herself in the group studies...

But deep inside, Still a part of her kept thinking about him.. Worrying about him.. Felt sad about the fact that he won't even pay attention about her...

She couldn't get into any relationships... Not until she met him last time in the marriage...

What she wanted from him? That's what she questioned herself at that moment... To be special to him, on whom he can lean on, she wanted to be someone, for whom he would be able to dream again, would crave to live the life to it's fullest..

When she looked into his eyes, she knew that nothing is going to change..

He's not in for it... Even if she asks him or speaks it loudly he wouldn't be able to give it to her...

So she had one option.. To try to walk on her own even when she wanted to walk together...

The last book she read had a quote "never be someone, who keeps waiting... Imagine how much regret it causes with all the times you wasted.. "

She tried to push herself out.. Relationships were not a solution but getting a bit frisky wasn't a bad idea..
Not like that she didn't get the chances... In house partys she had few awkward situations of intimacy, she kissed, got fondled but that's it.. She pulled away every time ... The heat of the moment also couldn't push her to go all way ahead..

It turned out that everyone knew she feared commitments and hence never went all the way in... Surprisingly that made her more interesting..

She came back home for Holi... She had a good 15 to 20 days to stay... Mwt up with some friends... Chilled with her brother and cousins... The younger ones were growing up and it made her feel nostalgic about the old days..

It became one year to that incident.. Infact almost more than

His graduation was completed.. He had only gotten a 61%. No distinction.. He did not got a good percentile in cat exam.. It's more of because he didn't try properly... He didn't even know what was it that mba can give him.. Truly a hopeless situation it was..

He made few friends to hang out, it was probably because those guys were extroverts since he had zero effort from his side..

Somehow in Delhi he took up an accounting job in a small firm... The basic things.. It was boring for him.