Rules For Hook Ups..

Few of them skipped breakfast and fe of them had.. There was no sign of awkwardness in him.. She wasn't surprised.. It was his forte...

The morning all were in hangover.. They had flights in evening.. She was the only one sober.. So she did help in arranging the things like charger or some petty items..

He lied there just like tired.. She came in...

T : this is yours?

She showed the iPhone charger.. He took a look from the couch only.. She wore her palazzo and a top.. Hair tied up with a clutch..

K: no..

T : this?

She showed up the other one.. He again looked at it with a focus.. She observed him.. There was no hesitation nor any reaction from his side regarding last night.. It took her 2 minutes before asking him about the charger, to gather her own self..

K : ya.. That's mine..

She turned around..

T : keeping it here then..

She kept it on the table near to him.. Before she could leave he held her hand.. She stopped... What it could be..

K : I dropped one of my ear bud here somewhere.. Did you see?

She dragged her hand out of his hold..

T : no.

K : if you find...

T : I don't want to.. Get it yourself..

They got back on the airport... She kept pretending to be unbothered.

She walked for three cups of coffee for few of them.. Just when the order was done and she was about to pay he came from behind..

K : add one Chai..

He spoke to the person behind the counter and handed his card.. He stood there with his hands on his pocket of his knee length shorts.. She glared at him.. He stared unfazed.. Their eyes stared into each other for few seconds before She didn't say anything and returned back..

They really didn't even talk about any of their small passionate sessions.. He didn't look like he even considered them of worth discussing.. Yet he kept messing with her to irritate.. She didn't like how he interjected himself in nominal matters...

Once she was at home.. She stared at herself in the mirror.. Her height was little less for a 6'0'' guy like him .. She didn't have a very sultry appearance either.. .. There were so many who are far more attractive... But he kissed her... What does it mean.

Her time didn't move.. It's painful when you don't feel like doing anything...

May be he goes around kissing like this.. At that thought her hands covered her mouth in disbelief.. The first time in Delhi she had thought he was drunk and did it on impulse.. But this one felt more personal.. They actually had conversations a out it.. He demanded her to kiss him as if it was his right..

She got a call.. It was his mom.. 

He dragged himself with the torture of keeping his distance from her when in real he was itching to have a conversation... He reached back, took a shower and lied on his room for hours ..

Next day got up and worked remotely from home.. Made his findings and conclusions about the competitor analysis report he got..

Around evening he got up, walked to his mother and got her phone and called her up..

He didn't had her number in his contacts..

T : hello..

K : hi..