Invisibly Tangled..

Note : happy February... This might be boring but it's required... So bear with it..

P. S. - ignore the errors..

-------------

There was no talk between them afterwards....

He wanted to talk..
She didn't want to have any conversation...
So for her sake he kept playing ignorant even though his eyes were in hers.. He tried to search for her reaction...

The next day before he can wake up she had left.. He expected it but still was disappointed...

She went back.. She stayed home.. she kept trying to forget it... Blamed herself for not having control over the moment... She didn't imagine it would be that easy for him to get to kiss her... for few days she pondered about it but then with days passing she got over the shock..

Tried few mock interviews, researched about how to make portfolios for her work.. Watched videos about the experience.. Her two cousins were there and pratik was out of country for his MBA degree. She mostly passed her time with those two brats, her sister was only focused on the make ups and her young cousin brother in his games in the Ps..

She went to meet his parents... She met his sis as well.. She was back after her work trip from soudi arbia.. She caught up with her.. As usual most of her weekends were sorted with her and few others..

Meenu Kundrra was a woman full of life.. In her eyes she felt meenu had it all.. A career that she's passionate for.. Parents.. Siblings. Even though she had taken the decision to be in Mumbai for her parents, she has taken it in a very cool attitude...

.. Also a best friend and boy friend in Sanket. They've dated for more than 4 years and knew each other from past 10 years.. Sanket had a resturant business which had branches all over maharastra..

When Sanket called her one day and asked her to be a part of his plan for proposing she couldn't deny... She had to coordinate with sumit (Sanket's brother) and few of other close friends..
Sumit was in Chennai so usually they all created a group to share ideas..

For hours they tried to fix a location... Finally they selected Goa.. 25th dec was just a week away.. They booked a resort and had a talk with them regarding the whole thing.. They teased the dude to just pay the money and rest all is already done..

Karan wasn't a part of all this.. She wasn't surprised... He never got along with Sanket or sumit..

------------------

He had been sitting in this meeting fro almost 2 hours.. The discussion was still on about as a bank they are now acquiring a lending company with them.. If it actually happens how they can manage it or design the features around it..

Some were against it and some were for it.. Being in a 3rd level manager rank he had the opportunity to get a chance to sit..

All these people kept saying same thing cost analysis..employee acquirement.. In the front Shyam Pathak was there.. The guy who interviewed him.. Now he was a senior vice president who directly reported to the ceo..

Pathak : how about we just hear the thoughts of the new guys... I'm sure there might be something in their mind..

So one by one all his same rank people spoke up.. It was a conference hall that held around 35 people at the moment.. All the head of departments and the top guys..

It was his turn..

Pathak : what do you think.. Kishan.. Oh sorry Karan ? I'm right?

K : yes sir.