Drown In Despair

Note : bear the drama because without this it won't move forward.....

P.s. - soon we'll go back to my usual type of writing a chapter

----------

Sumit being his sister's best friend's younger brother got a full entry to the whole function... To irritate him even more his mother seemed to adore the guy.. And she seemed to be gelling very well with him...

There was a burn inside himself seeing her putting someone else on priority.

When he stood their watching the performances he noticed sumit standing beside him.. He knew it was deliberate, a reaction was all that the guy expected. He didn't want to give in so he stayed silent..

He came back to see them going somewhere on the other side... The whole function was on the outside... The upstairs only had rooms... It was a resort... They both walked inside the room that actually was alloted to only the her and his sister .. She walked fast on her own and he kind of followed her.. He stayed there watching... He wanted to brush it off and walked down but he was too angry to do that..

So he walked ahead and pushed the door and it got opened.. He saw her leaning down near by the bed and him just near
The dressing table..

"I'm sure u dropped it here.. Ahh... I can't lose it.."

"it would be here somewhere.."

He could hear them say...

Both their heads turned towards him.. He looked like mad man...

K : what happened..

She didn't realise but sumit did... So he kept his eyes fixed on him making it obvious that he understood...

S : she forgot her bracelet here somewhere...

His face was red with all the irritation... He charged inside the room asking her questions after question...

"were you wearing it or not".

" how does that look"

"have you checked in washroom.".

He was so fast that she couldn't even complete the answers...

He turned down the pillows and blankets and it fell out.. He retrieved it and gave it to her... All this while he didn't meet her eyes..

She stood there awkward between two guys.. Neither of them moved..

T : thank you.. You can go now..

With that he looked up... His eyes flashed the anger he felt.. He couldn't bring himself to walk out leaving her alone with him again..

K : after you...

She left at first and he sat down thinking how irrational he was being.. The whole time she was somewhere in a different country for her studies, why he have to be so crazy...

He walked out to see sumit waiting for him... He tried to pass by..

S : haven't you been gone for long..

K : didn't know it bothered you..

He said in his unaffected voice. Sumit looked at him... What does this guy have expect arrogance and entitlement.. Seeing him going through all that mess had been like a show for him...

S : it didn't bother her either..

Sumit's eyes moved to her..

K : any specific mention which is her?