Genre : Feel - Good

Note : I absolutely have no idea if this story makes any sense or not but thanks for giving it a chance so far.

Happy reading.

--------------------

"you..... Are just..."  his sister said with a very faraway look as she found him sulking in the balcony .

"what.." he questioned her back..

"on every matter you've some issue sunny.."  meenu was irritated to the core because of his grumpy attitude...

"you got your bf and his brother tagged along with him... I wanted it to be closed friends only.."  he said showing his irritation... His eyes were stuck in soumyajit,  who currently & kept hovering around Tejasswi...

"so he's around same age ... Also he knows all of you... What's wrong.."  meenu didn't understand his problem..

"nothing except he's a f****** idiot." he said plainly...

"shut up... You just don't like him.. That's it.."  his sister Concluded...

"and the world is not going to revolve according to you... Better get that into your head ."  meenu spoke as a fact..

He didn't argue anymore... He didn't understand sumit.. Like a idiot he kept hovering around Tejasswi most of the times, whenever he saw her... He could see that like every time being polite she smiled and made small talks.. He did not get the obsession of the guy.... The girl didn't look interested.. He wanted to actually let her have a proper drink, tease her a bit and this guy's presence was unwanted...

Around 12 they started with the opening of the bottle... He  made the drink for her.. They had whisky and wine..

Her elder cousin anusha had came along with her... It was pretty obvious that anusha was trying to get along with him this time but then again she had no right to stop so she tried to be indifferent.. She did realise that's why when she heard about this she was eager to join..

"you're basically giving me just few drops..."  she complained... He gave her a side eye that was enough for her to be silent..

"it's just the first one.."  he commented... She did stay silent...

" fine.." she waited...

Once the cheers was done... He sat beside  her....not exactly close but adjacent .... She did sip it while laughing, singing along... He joined the conversation in between..

He himself had few and poured her two more... By the third one she was tipsy... He knew that.. He had romaed a bit from the balcony to kitchen to washroom but was not heavily drunk..

When she picked her wine glass carelessly he stopped her and showed her how to hold it properly in between fingers..

"woah.."  she was fascinated...

It was around 2...she wanted to go to the washroom but already someone was there on the outer one so she went to the bedroom... She walked until she felt a presence when she turned back she found him leaning on the door and her cousin trapping him... They both were trying to be discrete...it was obvious... She excused herself from there.... 

Even though she felt a bit light headed her mind registered it... What was it.. He was interested in everyone except her... Like why?!  Why.... She wanted an answer... That's when soumyajit came... He kept talking about something but her mind was somewhere else....

He did not try to offer any explanations neither he tried to clarify, he simply acted as if nothing happened..

He didn't owe her a explanation, that's what he thought...that was the truth... But when he saw her leaning on the balcony he couldn't resist...