Former Or Latter...

Note : I wrote it in a hurry.. So ignore the errors...

------------------------------------------

He was back in Delhi by next Monday.. After 3 days.. She hadn't replied yet or neither had she taken a call..

But on Tuesday he got a snap from her on Snapchat.. During the office dinner at nearby restaurant he saw.. It was nothing but a picture of her study rack and the desk which was neatly arranged...

He stared at it for few seconds until it moved away... Open it again and checked... It meant his number was saved..

Her snaps kept coming.. He knew it was something she shared with her contacts..

Just like that he knew she had moved to bangalore.. After a week she had moved.. He knew her first day... What she cooked for dinner... She had lunch at Rajdhani.. One day She was at some metro station.. It was not much but he liked it..

He hardly shared anything previously.. But just for the sake of letting her know he kept one or two atleast with in a week.. He didn't have any streak with anyone..

on 22nd January he saw her snap of some kind of hookah + bar lounge.. He didn't know how to feel.. It was a bit disappointing to see that..

He took two coffees from the time of 7 to 8 : 30 to keep himself going .. Was back at his flat around 9: 30.. He made himself some dal Khichdi, since it would take less time and easiest one..

There was no update from her side...It vcould mean that she won't let him in and continue her own life with flings.. It irritated him..

Around 11 he poured himself a drink and sat in his hall area.. He contemplated for few minutes but ended up dialing her number..

She had started her work.. Her friend from her college had referred her since his sister was in a top position for the mnc.. She had given the interview and considering her academic background it was a sure shot that she would get in.

She was in her training period.. She would start as a 3d modeler in infrastructure.. She had some 1 year experience in a smart city project in some international firm and that helped as well to get in..

She stayed in a flat with amother roomate.. The salary was around 60k. She was happy with the life she got.. Working in the day.. Going out on weekend for shopping.. She did become friends with some of her office colleagues. It was just two weeks..

That Friday they had come for the hookah bar... The next week she would be starting her proper work...  Few of them worked for same team and few of them for different.. even submission was there..  they knew the next week was going to be one of those working weekends..

She did took few shots and tried few puffs of hookah.. Around 11 : 10 her phone rang... She was sitting near to the hookah pot as most of others were on the dance floor.. It was him..

She stared at it for few seconds before accepting it.. She walked a bit far to take the call..

K : hello..

His voice was deep..

T : hi..

He kept the silence as he checked that she had actually picked up..

K : still out?

T : yess..

K : friends..?

T : colleagues..

K : drunk?

T : a little..

K : that's why you answered I guess.