Peace & Puzzle...

The next five months was like a peaceful evening before the storm can make it's grand entry..

It turned out that she was more needy for a physical intimacy than him.. He was a little taken aback but welcomed it anyway .. It meant on each of a long weekend she either travelled or made him travel to her.. More demands.. A lot more open interactions...

He had been in few relationships..  As They say unless your heart somehow accepts the person you won't be able to let them trespass or get consumed by them .. And he had never allowed any of them to get into him, cause deep inside he had resented himself for denying her..

Somewhere in his subconscious he had waited for a day where he would be able to allow her to get into him, to resume up what he hadn't pursued.. To be able to be the person she would want him for her..

Now that it has come true, he gave all that he could.. And he loved every part of being in this..

Holding hands, sneaking for a kiss.. Sharing from one plate..  She actually did all these as if there's nothing much to give a thought about.. But Every small thing made him more addicted to her.

In a crowded metro she had held onto him instead of a handle.. The one time they got into different compartments with others.. She had pushed through to come closer to him..

" I don't have anything to lean.." she had complained and his heart had taken a leap inside it's cage.. It's like she wanted to execute every right on him..

All she wanted was to be able to do whatever she wanted..

on a friday morning he got a call from one of the officers of the central city.. On a Tuesday evening there was a assassin on few people due to some kind of dispute, while he was there on the traffic... One of the person was killed.. He had been with others who had escorted the injured people to hospital.. He was present at the time the police had arrived.. They wanted his cooperation for the investigation.. He might need to appear once the hearing would be there..

His mother panicked the moment she heard.. He held up the call to his ear as his parents and sisters all were in call.. It was an early morning.. They scheduled it as per his elder sister's timing..

Maa : there were so many people.. You can only give a statement..

K : all were thinking the same.. So Noone is coming forward..

Maa : so why it has to be you..

Her voice crumbled and he wanted to hide himself.

Meenu : maa.. Someone was murdered.. Someone has to be responsible..

His sis was firm and he chuckled at her undenying support..

Poonam : you both don't want to think from Maa papa's pov.. It's their job to identify..

K : he just told me that if required I might need to..

P : you try to avoid.. What maa is scared of isn't a invalid cause..

There was a little more arguments and afterwards it was just him and his sis..

Meenu : you're seriously going to get involved??

He chuckled..

K : Just now you're all about being fair and square..

Meenu : shut up.. I was just having your back.. But I don't want you in any trouble...

K : how do I avoid it.. It's a responsibility..

Meenu : I got it.. Anything you want to say.. 

K : mm.. I don't think there's anything else..