Beautiful Yet Broken....

P. S. - ignore the errors..

-----------------------

She sat nervously still looking at the path where he had disappeared earlier..

She expected whatever questions were supposed to be asked will be together.. But he had gone alone and till bow there's no word that she should join..

Meenu : whose idea it was to go secret dating?..

Trisha : waittttt.. Let me bet on it.. It was definitely hers.. Bhai isn't that bothered.. Right??..

Pratik : I vouch for the same..

Sanket : may be odd answer... But I believe this was my brother - in - law's idea..

She wasn't in a mood to speak but the situation demanded...

T : we... I mean I really didn't know.. What to say... And he said to..

M : to??

Trisha : to...

Sh reformed the words in her mind how to say it so it would feel normal but she was unable to..

T : to leave things as it's....

Pratik : karan bhai??

She nodded but she could feel the smiles around her.. She lowered her eyes..

Meenu : there's nothing to be shy about it. He's equally in this.. Hm??

His sister tried to assure her.. She nodded but without him in the same room it felt all awkward as if she's just dreaming it..

What was he doing anyway..

---

He walked upto the open sitting area.. His dad was there.. But the moment he come up, his father started leaving after having a look with his friend.. There was a brief eye contact as his father passed but it was just that..

This time he came in full eye contact with her father.. He had dreaded this moment from the day one..
He knew there would be a day like this, he knew he could have avoided it just by staying away....

But as if like a person in a parachute has to go with the flow of wind to feel it he had flown.. There was no option, he hadn't even given himself any either.. Cause without wind there's no life in air....

Prakash was the first to speak up..

Prakash : it's dark already.. I think... We shall go to my study.. Or you're comfortable here?

K : no as you.. Would prefer..

He murmured.. In a decent voice.. No matter how much he thought of being bold confident, this was the man she probably loved more than her life... And that thought itself tamed him up..

He walked behind him to his study.. There was a moment when he waited inside as prakash gave instructions to the housekeeper on that floor to not to disturb them.. And came back..

P : come come take a seat..

The study was spacious...

K : no I'm fine..

So prakash took a seat just beside his study table...

P : so..we both.. I mean I think.. You know.. Why you're here..

He kept clearing his throat..

K : I think so..

P : I'm going to ask you few questions which you should answer honestly.. I'm old but I'm not a reserve minded.. So be comfortable..