Fair & Square..

Note : it's long and not that great.. But then all of it would add upto something when we go more into it.. A lot is yet to happen..

P. S. I love you guys since you people so through all of this non spicy and some boring chapters.. 🫶

-----------------------------------------------------------

He got out of the airport of jaipur... It was just the end of April 2022. The scorching heat burned the skin after a few hours in ac...

Her friend laxmi was getting married... He would have gladly avoided this if not just for her.. She didn't really push him to come but he just wanted to. A one or two day with her, that's all he was looking forward to..

He had reached on Thursday to attend the mehndi and sangeet.. Then on Friday the wedding.. He looked for the Saturday and Sunday to spend it..

When he reached, he found one of his own friend.. He got inside to the room assigned for them..

Freshened up, had lunch, Changed into a kurta and headed towards the mehendi hall..

The functions have already started.. It was mehendi and night it would be sangeet... First he went to greet the bride, she introduced him to her family as her senior.. He asked up " Where's she??"

her friend chuckled and showed him the direction.. She was in the adjacent hall, connected to the big one.. She was practicing with others.. He leaned on the wall just watching..

She first went ahead recited the steps which were for the girl's gang.. Few small little girls were also there.. The next she practiced for a couple dance along with other pairs..

She giggled around as they kept messing up the twirling part.. Half way through she noticed him leaning there and watching.. He looked too comfortable.. Her eyes were fixed on him through the rest of the practice..

Once it was over she rushed to him..

T : did you meet??

K : I did..

T : when did you come??

She wore a light shaded green sleeveless top that had a high neck collar, also been tied with knots in the back .. Along with that a matching printed palazzo.. He wore a little mustard color kurta along with a faded gold color pant..

He had his hands folded..  She had her hands behind her..

He dragged her hand to check her mehendi.. The mehendi in her hand had already dried up..he moved a little of the dried mehendi to see the color..

K : when you missed the step of going to your left.. 5 minutes Before that..

She dragged her hand behind him

T : I didn't miss the step.. We've been practicing the wrong way whole time..

K : that's what I thought...

The evening went by as they went with the sangeet... He was either with his friends or wherever she was..

It was night.. They all sat along in a circle.. Even the bride was there.. It was late night.. Sharing a drink, just talking about random things..

Kannan : suddenly I'm not excited for tomorrow..

Wedding functions were chaotic.. Except friends, except the off from work everything else seemed like a whole load of burden..  Moments like this made it a little special..

Laxmi : I'm thinking the same.. I mean I just want to get over with it I guess..

Dhanush :i know the reason.. just because all the fun is over.. All the celebrations is over.. Tomorrow is the actual real thing..