Reasons Of Rage..

He had to go with his sister since she was to travel to Sanket's paternal native which was 250km away from Mumbai.. As per the rituals he was supposed to drop her.. He was supposed to come back two days after..

But he knew something was wrong with her.. She hadn't met his eyes afterwards.. Not for once.. He dropped few messages.. None of them were seen...

She was back home by morning 8:30.. She was supposed to delicately remove the lehnga she wore... She was supposed to also check for the model of the road she was desigining since her reporting manager had requested for it.. She was also supposed to try a dish for dinner..

But she did none of them.. She had to drag away the dress in a haste.. She sat under the shower for longer than normal.. She didn't know but the thought only weighed her down... When she was done with the self mortification she changed and slept..

Her parents brother and everyone checked on her by call.. She didn't wake up till afternoon 2:30..

When she got up there were numerous messages.. He manager was trying to ping her in team.. So she freshened up and cleared that first for half an hour.. Checked one by one messages..

He had left her two messages early morning and one message just one hour before.. "are you okay?"

She saw them and didn't react anything.. It made her stiff though imagining him explaining the whole thing.. Or may be he would play casual about it..

The whole time she wasn't able to react to o any of the teasing by her brother or cousin.. Quietly she sat on the third floor terrace at night..

Her dad approached with the mojito she had asked to the kitchen staff.. He sat down beside her quietly..

Papa : the weather is quite.. No??

He tried for a conversation..

T : what do you expect in a summer evening..

She said in a flat tone.. He looked at her intently.. His wife was on the door trying to check up.. Her unusual behaviour for a day had bothered them all of them..

Papa : that's why you don't want anything other than bangalore..

He teased lightly.. She didn't say anything and sipped her drink..

Papa : work is good?

She nodded..

Papa : did something happen??

He asked her softly.. He knew his daughter.. At the question itself she felt the tears welling up but she cleared her throat for to stay composed..

T : nothing...

She was the quite one among all her siblings.. If something bothered her she would not throw a fit or Rebel to get her own way.. She surpressed it, and that way she only tormented herself..

Prakash wayngankar had found her once quietly crying in a corner in her 12th standard..

She hadn't told him anything but he started keeping an eye on her and noticed the way she expectantly looked at his friend's son.. The way her eyes had saddened upon hearing about the accident..

It had agitated him that she was pining after a guy, who was in a self destructive mode..

He did not have a high opinion on the new generation young people.. For that matter he would never even spare his son from that judgement .. He was determined to keep her away from any of the circumstances..

Prakash looked back and signalled his wife to leave it to him..

The next day he took her with him to one of his friend's birthday.. He tried to mingle her up with others.. He specifically wanted her to meet vipul gupta, son of himanshu gupta. The guy with a big construction builder.. He had his own chain of productions.. He wanted her to introduce to him so that may be she can get into good position here and may be...